Chapter 3

I wake up to someone carrying me. I wake up fully and push him away which makes me fall on the sand below. "What are you doing!" I yell. "I'm trying to save your life" He yells back. "What?" I ask. I try to remember what happened. I was on the S.S Regal traveling around Minecraftia. Then how did I get here? Where is here?! "You were floating out in my beach and I was carrying you to Dec" He says pointing at the beach and then in the direction that this so called Dec is. "Who is Dec, and where am I?!" I ask. "He's the priest and doctor in this land, and Welcome to the world of Mianite! Now lets go to Dec" He says. "What, I have never heard of Mianite" I say. "Dec will explain everything, just let me take you to him" He says, starting to get annoyed. "Fine, take me to him" I says. Hopefully I will get more answers from this 'Dec'. "Thank you! Now, can you stand?" He asks. "Ya" I says and get up. My legs are really weak, but I don't want him to carry me so I act like they're fine. "How far away is this 'Decs' house?" I ask. "Really far" He says with a evil smile. Great. "I need to message people to meet us there" He says. And pull out a metal sphere that he tosses in front of him. It displays a screen, he then types something on it and then puts the sphere back in his pocket. I ask what it is and he said it's a communicator that's portable otherwise known as the chat. He tells me he has a thing called TeamSpeak where you wear a headset and you talk to the people all over this realm. I stare at him and I tell him that I have never heard of such wonderful devices. We walk up the shore and then I see a lot of land. I see a big tree one way and another with a house near it. I ask his name and he says Tom SynHD Cassell. He asks mine and I say Sydney Syd56 Regal. He takes me up a long pathway that is stone brick with eaves on the side. We get to his tree and he leads me to a guest room that has a bed inside. He tells me there is some armor inside of the crystal chest I go and look inside and find a ruby chest plate inside and I take some silver leggings and some obsidian boots and I don't put on a helmet because I have a headache and I don't know why. On my wall I see a little metal disc thing like what Tom had except this one is Sapphire I love this color. I take it from the oak case and put it in my pink backpack and I lay on the bed and notice the rainbow design and then I realize this must be the girl's guest room that would explain the pink and red and purple paint and the red carpet. I soon fall asleep I guess because I am shaken awake gently by Tom who has a person next to him. I get up and go sit at the chair and desk in the corner of the room. The man comes and sits in the other and Tom leaves. The man introduces himself as Dec, the priest and the doctor of there town. I ask what town this is and he says Mianite. I say no that's the Realm or the world and he says no that it is the town name also and I stare at him in disbelief. This place is weird. He then tells me to hand him my armor and I refuse. I know that I have cuts and bruises but I am not showing them to a man, I refuse. He then says okay and walks out and I open up the chat to see Welcome OMGitsfirefoxx to the Realm of Mianite, then Welcome ii_jericho_ii to the Realm of Mianite and lastly I see Welcome Elizabeth to the Realm of Mianite. I think and then I scroll up on the item and I see Welcome Syd56 to the Realm of Mianite. Minutes later he returns with a knock on the door and I say come in and with him he has a lady she says Hello Syd how are you today I am MarthaTheMystic or just Marth really. I am Ianite's daughter. I am also the lady that helps around the town and I am here to fix all of those gashes and stop the bleeding so that you don't die. I say okay and Dec leaves and I take off my armor and she bandages my head and then my arm and legs and pulls an arrow out of my foot. After that I put my armor back on and she gives me some sort of pie, I eat it and become nauseous. She screams Waglington!!!!!! She hands me a tube that says Penicillin and I drink it and feel better. She leaves and I lay down and fall asleep again.

Back on the boat......

 "Who is Syd56?!" Sonja asks as Rose and her start to make breakfast. "Who?!" Rose asks and looks over at Sonja's Chat. "Syd56. It says that he or she join the world of Mianite" Sonja says. "But no one new has joined the world of Mianite sense Martha came over from the other dimension!" Rose exclams as Jordan and Tucker walk in. "What about other another dimension?"Jordan asks. "Someone new entered the world of Mianite" Sonja and Rose both say. "What! But no one new has entered the world of Mianite since Martha!" Tucker exclams. "I know! And you guys were supposed to wake up the the girls, It's almost time for breakfast" Rose says. "We did" Tuckers says. "Well, where are they?" Sonja asks. "Probably playing in Kat's cabin." Jordan says. "Why are they playing in Kat's cabin?" Rose asks. "Because kids like to play" Jordan says. Rose and Sonja both face palm at that comment. "I'll go get them" Sonja offers and walks over to Kat's Cabin. "Girls it's time for breakfast!" Sonja tells the girls. "But daddy said that we can play for five more minutes" Kat says. "But your breakfast is going to get cold if you don't hurry" Sonja points out. "Ok, lets go" Sophie says. "Ok" As Sonja walks out of the room she see an island forming in the distance. "Look!" Sonja says pointing to the island. "What's that?" Sophie asks. "That's where we're going. That's the land of Mianite!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Thanks for reading and if you liked this chapter please press that little star to vote it helps alot, and comment if you feel like! =D