Chapter 2

"So Sophie what god do you think you will follow?" Kat asks as they play with her toys. "I don't know, probably Mianite like Momma and Dadda, what do you think?" Sophie says as she grabs the Mianite doll in her toy chest. "I dunno, I think that Dianite would be fun, but I think that I'm more like Ianite. I think that Tom is really funny and cool, he doesn't seem like the bad guy that everyone thinks he is" Kat says.

Meanwhile in the sky...........

"Ianite I'm worried that their parents aren't aware of the great dangers that lay ahead for their children." Mianite says as Ianite walks through the door to the god's temple in the sky. "Calm down Mianite, as long as we keep them from Dianite they will be safe." Ianite says and sits down in the seat across from Mianite. "We need to keep them safe which means we need the Wizard and Martha to bring their son out of hiding. He's important to this realm. If he doesn't learn to trust the girls when war strikes he won't have the power of the four combined for them to help make a difference. We need his wizardly powers we kept him from the real world too long. We need Tom to marry soon and to have a child so we can put the growth potion inside the child so that it matures and is born. Then ages quickly so that it becomes the other child's age. Another matter is though Kat is leaning towards no god almost. Also if convinced she will follow a god lets not do that, it is her choice. Sophie I think, belongs on Ianite with you because she likes balance but wants to do things that please her parents so she then wants to follow Mianite. If they don't choose in a weeks time we will have to talk to there parents and if needed we will intervene. I can create a girl for Tom her name shall be Sydney she is needed but she has to be Godless. She is neutral and comes from the great land called Minecraftia and was on a boat, lost her way and washes up on Tom's shore. Her personality will be confident, brave, carefree, wild and everything like Tom but, with a twist of good and balance so she doesn't fit in so she is godless. She may follow Martha but not a God. She will have blond hair, brown eyes, and will be very beautiful." Mianite explains. "And you just came up with her?" Ianite asks, not believing that he can come up with a person that quick. "No, I have know that I will have to create someone for him for quite some time.You see-" "You talk way too much, you should probably start creating her now." "Ok. I will be back in a few hours,don't tell Dianite about this" "Why would I? I am going to watch and make sure that our hero's get back okay". Then Ianite teleports to the End as Mianite Returned to his realm.

Back on the boat...........

"Mamma are we there yet?" Sophie asks. "No, not yet. And Sophie you and Kat should be to bed by now" Sonja says and starts to brush Sophie's white hair. "Ok, Mamma" Sophie says. "Off to bed with you sweetie." Sonja says when she is finished with Sophie's hair. "I'm going I'm going for if I shan't praise be Mianite for the wrath that will be on me." Sophie mumbles. Then she runs off to Kat's cabin as the adults all walk to there rooms unless they're keeping watch. In the End sits the Goddess watching through her Enderpearl and she then begins to make the growth potion for Mianite for he will need it soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Thank you so much for reading! I am haveing an amazing time writing this with cocogirlisloco