Confusion, Panic, And A Sound

Everyone was worried and confused at the sudden disappearance of two superheroes. They turned to Ladybug, who's mind was flooding with millions of questions. Where did they go? Was that even Bunnyx? Why did she do that?

"Ladybug! What- Who- HELP PLS" The superheroes all crowded her asking her the same questions.

"M'lady," Chat Noir took Ladybug aside to privately discuss the situation. "Are you ok?" He looked her in the eye and hugged her so she knew she was safe with him.

"Thank you Chat, I'll be ok. I'm just-" She hugged him back.

"Don't worry. Me too."

"Ladybug!" Rena Rouge said interrupting. "Do u have any idea of what's happening?"

"Ladybug! Where did they go!" Pigella said 

"GUYS!" Chat Noir yelled out. "Leave her alone. Let her breathe and think." He turned to face her. "She needs a bit of time to think." He smiled at her. She smiled back

"HA! TIME! That IS funny!" King Monkey said. 

"Bugaboo.. Am I allowed to cataclysm him?" Chat whispered. She laughed at this and began to speak.

"Ok, I don't know what's going on but we need to find out. I'm gonna call her and see what happens" She did so. No answer. "That's weird." Maybe, there's a villain..."

Behind them, a small flash of light opened, but no one noticed.

"What we're gonna do is postpone the party. This is much more important."

"Oh-" Minotaurox said, mouth full of food.

She smiled at this but became serious after:

~Bell Rings~ 

Lol the next chapter are gonna be CRAZYYY