Revelations and Endings

"Me......?" Chat Noir's face dropped. He was scared to realize that he could ever become that.

"Yes but- I FIXED YOU! I FIXED HIM!" Ladybug cried; her eyes matching her suit.

"Awh, you are pathetic." He said looking at Ladybug "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Chat Blanc. I wouldn't even be here is it weren't for your dear leader here. A leader who let her team DIE instead of coming to me herself. She's the was ONLY one who knew. But instead, She is the reason why there are only four of you left."

"Ladybug-"Carapace and Rena said in unison.

"PERHAPS U SHOULD CALL HER MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG! THE GIRL WHO BROKE ME HEART AND LEFT ME TO SUFFER!" Chat Blanc yelled.

"Marinette?" Chat Noir said. He stared at Ladybug and back at his other version.

"Marinette?!"Carapace said. "WHAT?!"

"YES IT IS HER AND WHAT I NEED IS HER MIRACULOUS." Blanc shouted and ran toward her a small cataclysm forming. 

"Mirage" Rena said quietly and 10 Ladybugs appeared.

"Wait!" One said. "PLEASE don't hurt anyone anymore! Take my miraculous!" And she stepped forward.

"M'lady no!!!!" Noir yelled.

"Spots off, Tikki.." Her eyes filled with tears, "I renounce you.." 

"NOOO" 

A crazy smile filled Blanc's face. "Good.." He extended his arm to grab the miraculous. 

He gasped. It was an illusion.

"You think you're funny do you? YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY?" He yelled. "FINE! Don't co-operate!"

He extended his arm in the air and a mega, MEGA cataclysm was forming. "HOW 'BOUT I KILL US ALL THEN AND EVERYTHING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!"

"NOOO" EVERYONE SCREAMED

"Don't worry, it wont hurt.. I think"

"NOOOOOO!!"

~Silence~

The End!