Chapter 2

"H-hi, good morning! I'm Teo Anderson. As you can see, I'm a transferee. Pleased to meet you and I hope we will all get along!"

He is now introducing himself to the class. Weeks had passed and it's the first day of school.

I laughed and almost all of my classmates, too. He even stuttered at first that makes it funnier. But they definitely not laughed because he stuttered but it's because what makes him cuter after his introduction. He got shy and the professor also laughed. Cute, huh? Might teased him later.

"Hey, hey." I turned around just to see who is calling me and tapping my back. It's Reese, one my classmates and she's sitting behind me.

I smiled first before asking, "What?"

"I saw you with that guy earlier at the gate, is he your relative?" My eyebrows furrowed together because of her question. Don't tell me it is what I'm thinking. I guess, it is.

Should I tease her? When I was about to tease her, I heard the professor told Jaden– no, Teo. He told Teo to sit next to Reese. It's the only vacant sit, nice. He's close to me, too.

"Hi," that's what the first thing she said to him. I want to turn around to see his reaction, so I can tease him.

"Hello."

That response made me look to the both of them. When Teo saw me looking at them, he smiled as if I didn't hear the cold response earlier. What's with the cold response?

"Okay, now class. Let's start the class. Where did I left off last lesson connected to your new course now? Let's continue."

As soon as the class started, I focused listening to the professor. What did he mean by last lesson, we only started today. It's the first day of school. This terror professor is really something. I'm so glad he took a liking to me last two years, it's my third year now. I bet I will did well again this year, too. I am even known as someone who always wear a smile here.

Hours had passed and so is some of our courses, too.

"...And now, we will focus on—," the sound of bell cut off the professor from talking, it's finally break time.

"Sir, come on. It's first day of school, don't be too hard on us please!"
"Please don't give an assignment for today..."
"Sir, Sir! You look so good today, so please spare us!"

These are just three of many rants our professor got from my classmates. I just laughed and started packing my backpack. Some of my classmates is already out of the classroom.

"Tristan, you will me give me a tour, right? Right?" I just sighed because this is the first thing he said after going out of the classroom. He looks excited. We did have a tour instead of eating at the cafeteria.

"I'm hungry now, let's go find something to eat!"

He should have said that earlier. I'm hungry since I started giving him a tour of this school. Luckily, there are no professors for our remaining class now. It's expected, mostly some of professors here doesn't really show up on the first day of school.

We're on our way now to the cafeteria and Teo keeps blabbering about random stuffs, which is good.

"This school is pretty big, a lot of building for different departments. I still can't believe I'm on the sculpture department of this art school! And oh– look, is that allowed?"

He pointed a girl who's infront of us ordering some foods, we're still inches away. I hope she didn't her what Teo said. I shushed him and nodded for him to know that it's allowed. That girl is wearing a long white maxi dress that touches the ground and it has an open back. It's covered with paint, I wonder which department is she.

When she's about to leave with her foods, Teo tapped her shoulder to caught her attention. I didn't know he will do that, if I knew I will stopped him.

I looked away because what Teo did is embarrassing. She was about to leave and he stopped her.

"Hello, I'm new here. I know you don't know me but are you fine? Your dress is covered with paints..." I agree but I guess that's her art. I just started ordering our food, I will hear them talking behind my back anyway.

"Oh yeah? It's pretty right, I'm fine! Thank you for asking and I gotta go, I'm in a hurry so see ya around!"

I turned my back to ask Teo's order, on the side corner of my eye, that girl is almost gone. She's walking fast with that dress and holding some foods. I didn't see her face, it's just her back.

"Hey, I'm asking you. What's your order?" Calling his name was not enough? He's still staring where that girl went.

"Teo Anderson, tell me what's your order." I said in a cold tone, that made him turned his head to me.

Finally got his attention. "Ah sorry, isn't her aura is something? She's beautiful, too. I feel like she's kind of familiar?" And he's talking about her instead of the food, I just ordered the same order with mine.

"I did not see her face, so shut up." I didn't face him, finding some tables to sit.

"Aw, don't be so cold. You're scaring me, please just smile!"

When we finally found table to sit. Five minutes and our orders came, while we are eating we're chitchatting for hours.

I got sleepy, so I decided to take a short nap. Teo is playing games with his phone, sitting next to me. I took this chance to take a quick nap.

My ‘short nap’ or ‘quick nap’ turned out two hours at the cafeteria. I woke up and Teo is still next to me, sleeping soundly. It's long past school hours. I don't want to wake him up but we need to go home.

I sighed because Teo needs to stay at school, he said he have some things to do. He should've told me earlier and he said, he forgot. He's probably late from what he needs to do.

And now? I'm on my way to my house. It's kind of boring to go home straight after school, that's why I took a different path. Few people only knows this path, it's kind of tricky though if you don't know this place. This street is almost a ghost town.

Taking this path peacefully is actually what I thought. But what the hell is I'm seeing right now? There's a weird trio surrounding... a girl? She's screaming right now. Are they attacking her or what?