Chapter 5

Giselle’s POV:

What should I do?!

These three weirdos appeared out of nowhere and I tripped! My precious artworks! It's broken. I'm not the type who got shocked by this small things but I forgot I'm wearing a white long maxi dress that touches the ground, so I tripped.

"Give me your bag!" I don't have the energy to argue, I let them get my bag. My artworks... The paints is all over...

I turned my head to them, only to see my expensive makeups on the ground. They even stepping on my art pieces!?!?

"What the?! How dare you!?"

They're laughing at me now.

Fuck this. Why the fuck I always feel like crying when I get mad. This is so overwhelming. I'll kill them.

I was about to stand when I noticed someone else presence. Is there another one?

Oh. It's him.

It looks like he'll take care of them. So, I focused myself on picking up the other parts of my artworks that is broken. Tears are now visible to my cheeks. I let them flow to express my frustrations and they're dropping now on my broken art pieces. The sweat, blood and tears I did for this...

"Oh my God, oh my God... This is so expensive and these art pieces I made is so hard to do! Those fucking weirdos!!"

"If it weren't for these long dress and I didn't trip, I should've kill them on the spot." I whispered to myself and now blaming this dress. I probably looked like a mess.

It took me so much time for me to finish this and just in a snap, it's now broken. This artworks is so memorable, it holds so much memories but maybe it's like telling me to move on. Move forward. Create a new one.

I should stop making a drama here. I suddenly feel an intent to kill behind my back. Is he going to kill me?

"Thank you... Thank you for helping me." I faced him and saw his uniform covered with bloods, I smiled.

I wonder what he was thinking?

"Who are you?"

I laughed. That's the first thing he was going to say to me? It's expected.

I smiled before answering him. "I'm Giselle."

—————

"Believe it or not, it's also in my mind to take this path peacefully and then I encountered you here. I just moved in on this town, last two years. In those two years, I did not see you here. I hope you're not lying. As for your last question, I didn't. I don't like sharing." I don't like sharing, too. I know he won't, why is he explaining like that?

I smiled. "Wow, great minds think alike?" And I laughed.

"You're so serious. I'm not lying, okay? I just needed to leave last two years here and now, I'm back. Maybe that's the reason you don't know me. Also, you don't look like sharing some information carelessly." I added. I shouldn't explain why. I'll turn another topic.

"How so?" Curious, huh?

"It's a judge of character, Mr., I'm good with that."

"I'm Tristan."

Mhm, Tristan.

—————

"If I'm unlucky, I wouldn't see you here!" How lucky I am to cross our path today.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Hmm. Let's say I'm a mastermind," I winked at him after saying that.

I planned to meet him, I just didn't expect I'll meet him earlier. Furthermore, it's today. Funny.

"Oh, look! Flowers!"

Excitedly seeing this place, I am now sitting while hugging my knees and admiring these flowers. One of my reasons to go on this path is to see these flowers.

Memories flashed back to me.

I could admire them for hours– Wait, I stood up and realize what I just did.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I'm so drawn on the flowers that I can even stare at it for hours. Sorry."

"I don't mind, don't worry. I like flowers, too." Is he consoling me?

I faced the flowers again, grabbing flowers on one stem and putting it inside the pocket of his shirt. I smiled after that. That's my thanks.

I wish I could imprint this in my head. This reaction of him is so rare.

I just didn't expect him to make me speechless.

He tucked my long hair that's being swayed by the wind behind my ears and puts the flowers I put in his pocket shirt.

I touched the flowers behind my ears and now, I bet I have the same reaction he did after I put these flowers on him.

—————

"Have a nice day ahead, thank you for the flowers."

I just laughed at him. He didn't even receive the flowers, he gave it back to me.

As soon as I got home, I called Ken to helped me clean a mess but he said it's already been taking care of because someone reported it. He asked what happened, so, I told him what happened. Except for the part that I met Tristan.

[I should've walk you home. I'm sorry.]

"It's okay, Marky. I am now safe. Besides, you're also busy Mr. President."

[Wow, you're calling me that name now. Okay, Stella.]

I calmed myself before replying to what he just said. I'm just calling him on his alyas, fake name. Marky Sullivan. His excuse of Ken whenever we're in school is ‘Ky’ in Marky, while ‘n’ in Sullivan, that's why ‘Ken’. His real name is Kenjie Sanchez. This guy is really making me hurt my head. What kind of explanation is that, anyway?

"Fine, fine. I'll call you, Ken. So don't call me that name. I'm Giselle Smith, okay? That's my cover, I'll kill you if you ruined it." He just laughed at me.

He really liked to be called on that nickname, it's connected to his real name. If only I can punch him, he seems hurt on his head. We shouldn't use our real names when we're in a cover. Me and my sister are the only exception for him to use that nickname.

My real name? Stella Briles.

"Take care to the both of you. Don't walk home both late. Send my regards to my sister."

[Your sister is with me. Wait, wait. My secretary, say hi.]
[What? Fuck you, Ken. Who is this?]
[Your sister, girl. What a meanie. And what do you mean by fuck, Jorgianne?!–]

I let my head fall back so I can lean on my sofa and ended the call. As usual, they're always bickering.