Behind the stage

As minus girlfriend walked behind the curtains with the blue boy, she felt her mess sticking to her butt and mush as she walked. "I feel like it should be gross, but I kinda like it, it's almost comforting in a way" she thought to herself. Once they entered the room, minus girlfriend had to sit down across from the blue boy, mushing her poop up against her butt. It flattened a little and made a small bubble, which made her slightly excited.

"Hi, my name is minus girlfriend, you can call me that or goth girlfriend, either one works!" she finally introduced herself. "Bop boo ske bo" the blue boy replied. "What's your name" minus girlfriend decided to ask. "Sigh, hi my names blue boyfriend" the blue boy said. "Wait, you can actually talk, i thought you could only talk in beeps!" Minus girlfriend exclaimed. "Yeah, I can talk. I just usually don't talk to anyone i don't fully trust. It's cause I'm a little bit shy, especially about my name" blue boyfriend said quietly. "Your voice is very cute" minus girlfriend said excitedly. "T-thanks, anyway I can't believe how similar our names our!" Blue boyfriend said. "Yeah, I can't believe both our parents actually gave us such weird names, although I'm glad you decided to trust me and told me even if you weren't confident!" Minus girlfriend said. "Well, you just opened up to me so quickly, plus you also gave me a small tutorial on stage. You were so kind, I guess I just felt like I could trust you more than I do most new people" blue boyfriend shyly exclaimed.

"H-Hey, i know this is a little quick but we don't have too much time so I'll get straight to it, w-would you l-like to go on a d-date?" Minus girlfriend's voice quaked. "W-wait for real! Of course I would!" Blue boyfriend said. "Hooray! You really mean it? Minus girlfriend asked, moving in excitement, which squished her mess a little. "How could i not want to, your kind and beautiful!" Blue boyfriend quickly replied. "W-wow, thanks for the compliment. Well, Now that my dad's show is over how about we go in a hour, so you and I get changed?" Minus girlfriend said, remembering her caked mess. "Yeah, I would like that, I'm not wearing my normal outfit." He said and with that they headed to their respective homes to get ready for their date together.

As minus girlfriend walked home, mushing her mess, she was very excited to get to talk with blue boyfriend more and get to know him well. She planned to try to ask him to be her boyfriend but at the very least, she wanted his number. Once she got home, she ran to her room, which has a private restroom, and locked the door, so no one could see her mess.