one!!

BURNING OBSESSION| MINCHAN

"Calling me gay is not an insult! You're just stating the obvious!"

"You're fucking annoying!"

"And you more!"

College students Minho (homophobic) and Chan (openly gay) are sworn enemies who can't stand eachother. They fight, scream, argue all the time.

but perhaps that's what makes things.. electric between them.

Heyo so alot of peeps from ao3 like this fic and thought I'd share it here too

Heyo so alot of peeps from ao3 like this fic and thought I'd share it here too. My name on ao3 is mycutielinos which is why it's on the cover

Hope you enjoy. Lmk your thoughts my minchanners.♡ Oh and there will be some jeongchan.

◆★◆★◆

College freshman and music major Bang Christopher Chan or just Chan is nice, sweet, kind, big hearted, just down to earth and super fun to hang out with catching attention wherever he goes. Not only with his bright personality but his striking visuals. A gorgeous man who any modeling agency would be lucky to have. Sight for sore eyes really, the kind of face you wouldn't get tired of staring at.

However most important of all about Chan is that he's openly gay and proud about it. Totally fine with being himself instead of hiding. Shows it without any shame, embarrassment nope he embraces it, because that's who he is. That's what makes him even more brighter and likeable, he shines with confidence. He's become a role model for alot of closeted gays. Yeah no one can take him down.

But there will always be a bad guy in every situation. This one certain person who tries to crush Chan's spirit every chance he gets seeming to hate seeing Chan happy with himself. Will drop anyone who is friends with him.

That is the extremely talented dance major Lee Minho. Red luscious hair, well define sculpted sharp nose, rabbit teeth, cat-like eyes (sometimes boba shaped) sharp jawline. The type of features that are eye catching.

This male is gorgeous, same as Chan very model material but unfortunately is a homophobe. Not one sympathy does he feel for gay guys with a history of beating them up in high school for trying to hit on him. He'll go on about males being together is gross and wrong will even call out gay couples with rude remarks.

Minho will not hold back when it comes to talking shit about gays. Anything rude and disrespectful he has to say he will say it. He's used to gays not fighting back and staying silent. He'd always win, have the last laugh. Just how he wanted and liked it. That no one would stand up against him. It made him feel powerful.

But that all changed when Chan walked..well sashayed into his life. Chan is completely different and doesn't take any thing Minho throws at him. These two couldn't be in the same room, same space same..anywhere without having an argument. Minho is the one who mainly starts them all.