three!!

Wow.

Fucking. Wow. What is going ooonn.

Chan didn't mean for this to happen.. No really he didn't. It's absolutely fucking crazy that this is even happening. It wasn't in mind before coming in this dark classroom with light seeping in from the closed blinds of the window.

See originally Chan was supposed to have taken Minho somewhere private to talk, settle things and that's it. Small and short plan right call it a day. Adios.

But after Minho's words which gave Chan goosebumps.

"About gay sex...show me how it feels damn it..fuck me."

Chan just felt himself get drawn towards Minho, heavily intrigued by his mysterious
behavior. It certainly didn't help with that attractive yearning look on the red head. He was just pulling Chan in without even saying a word. Damn. Power. And the fact that he trusts Chan to be HIS FIRST time? see..crazy. 

And so things ended up taking a whole turn.
without a reply Chan just presses their lips back together and they make out again. A lot sloppier. He had guided Minho to the professors long desk, pressing him against it. Some dry humping to get more into the mood.

Then Chan got Minho out of his clothes and now has him naked sprawled on the desk, with his lubed up middle and index finger ready to slip inside him. Chan was the only one still fully dressed.

Honestly thanks Han. Turns out the items were necessary. Place isn't the most comfortable but it'll have to do, plus Minho didn't seem to have a problem with it so. He didn't care long as he was getting dick.

Woah..sex with Lee Minho..Shit this is happening really really happening Chan is about to prep Minho to fuck him holy shiiii. No but it's been months since Chan last fucked someone so this was needed..he was getting so sex deprived.

Getting right to it Chan looked down at Minho's face to see a change in his facial expressions as he pressed the pads of his fingers against his hole, then goes for it pushing inside gently.

"Ah fuck." A loud gasp left Minho at the new feeling, his hips jolted upwards, shudders taking over his back, and in his legs too like they were zapped to stay up.

Chan wasn't going to go rough since this is a virgin hole he's dealing with of course. Again even if Minho has always been rude without anything nice to say. Chan wouldn't go far to hurt him. Like this is serious stuff.

"Let me know if it's too much okay?" Chan spoke and Minho hummed with a nod.

The dark haired started to move the digits in the tight heat back and forth repeatedly. The
drag of his fingers caused Minho to close his eyes letting out a breath, getting himself to relax the best he could, as he tried to supress sounds from leaving him.

Chan noticed and wasn't going to allow that. He wanted to hear him. So he pushed in a bit more earning another gasp from Minho. Then he separated his long fingers in a scissor motion, again and again stretching the red head out more.

"Oh shit." Minho said and sighed out. Finally moans were leaving him some coming out breathy.

Chan smirked getting aroused and took it as encouragement to press in deeper searching for Minho's prostate, needing to get more better reactions. He knew he had found it judging from the high pitch squeak of shock that left Minho.

"Ah! O-Oh my god you piece of-" Minho cut himself off biting harsh on his bottom lip.

"Feels good there right." Chan said so low and firm there was a rumble in his throat. He pressed against the spot again but not too hard, saving that for his dick.