five!!

This fic is doing waayyy better in ao3 lol. Calling more minchanner wp users!!

◆★◆★◆

Okay.

Chan doesn't even know if his eyes are telling the truth like he was just finding it hard to believe it.. because how and what the fuck.

Like seriously is he legit looking at a message from Minho? A really explicit and very very VERY shocking one too that the red head chose to type out himself and send like that is so mind boggling Chan can't even grasp it. He just kept staring at his screen perplexed.

Lee Minho reaching out to him FIRST? AND at a time like this? What the fuuuuck. Felt like he was living a whole drama or fanfic. Ugh imagine.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jeongin had asked concerned after noticing the look of his disbelief Chan had plastered on.

"Oh um." Chan spoke, looking away from his phone as he attempted to remain calm and keep cool. "Just something I was sent."

"What is it?" Jeongin questioned, with a head tilted like a confused puppy..or fox.

Oh shit nah Chan has to lie and really fast too.

"It's Changbin he sent a really pornographic gay video." Chan rushed out, with his lips somewhat curved into a weak grin.

"Oh." Jeongin said, face dropped into a dull expression and spoke bitterly. "Why would he do that while you're on a date."

"No idea." Chan replied shrugging his shoulders while shaking his head. "Binnie he's just so..binnie."

"Uh huh." Jeongin just says puzzledly then stands up from his seat. "Hey imma go use the bathroom."

"And I'll be here waiting." Chan said with a nod, Jeongin gives him a warm grin before stepping out the booth and heading to the bathroom.

Chan faces back to his phone, reading Minho's message over and over. Damn sooo he really wants to have sex with Chan again which was something huge and unexpected since minho said the words

"And It's not happening again. This was a one time thing."

But ermm...turns out Minho didn't really mean it

At least Chan is now aware he fucked him THAT good and it made him feel satisfied to know the red head would wanna fuck again too. Ooh how things just keep getting more and more interesting.

The dark haired clears his throat and gets his fingers ready to type back, make some fun out of this to amuse himself cause why not. Oh my god Minho texted first it makes Chan feel like ahsjjdndksjdjsksn

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey. So when is our
next fuck.

Well! hey to you too

That didn't answer my

question

Hold on I'm getting there

Whatever happened to
one time thing hm?