four!!

Changbin was in the library printing out paper he needed for a class, making a mental note to staple the sheets together after he's done.

As the small ravenette watched the sheets slide out from the machine he started debating in his head whether he should text Felix.He wanted to make sure if things are alright between them since he well..moaned Hyunjin's name while fucking the blue haired freckled aussie. Changbin didn't mean to, it just happened all because of this mild attraction he's felt for Hyunjin. It would make him feel a little weird cause that's his best friend's ex boyfriend. But he's grateful and relieved to have gotten confirmation from Chan that he doesn't care.

But now he's not even sure if Felix is still his fuck buddy since he probably ruined their fuck buddy relationship.

Y'know what nah he won't bother him right now instead he'll text Chan yeah with one important question because his curiosity was beckoning. So Changbin takes out his phone, to Chan's contact typing hey soo have you talked to Minho?

He really is curious about that predicament Chan got himself in. So interested in hearing any new stuff about it. What do you mean rivals kissing?? like ohh Chan better fill him in with more piping hot tea.

After pressing send he grabs the sheets of freshly printed paper out and puts them in his backpack to staple later. Then he picks up his cup of coffee turning to make his way out when suddenly he spots someone who instantly catches his attention, making him freeze in his spot.

Oh there he is..Hwang Hyunjin. The tall ravenette with long pretty hair is at a table, writing in a notebook with focused eyes looking beautiful.

Changbin is highly enchanted by his beauty and he finds himself walking over to him to start up a conversation. yeah good idea.

"Hyunjin hey." Changbin greets him brightly with a grin.

"Oh um hey." Hyunjin replied giving him a glance before returning back to his notebook.

"What you doing?" Changbin asked, and set down his coffee on the table.

"Writing."

"Oh for Mr Kim right? Yeah dude makes us right write way too much." Changbin says and takes a seat on the chair beside Hyunjin.

"Mhm Yeah." Hyunjin says and furrowed his brows.

"You want some help?"

"I'm good."

Changbin chews on the inside of his lip, contemplating what else to say. Hyunjin is seriously a tough nut to crack. How did Chan do it ugh.

"Hey so what's your major?" Changbin erupts with to keep a conversation afloat.

"Art."

"Ohh nice nice I haven't decided yet."

Hyunjin just hums not seeming interested in chatting. Changbin was feeling heavily defeated and was on the verge of just getting up and leaving. If Hyunjin doesn't wanna talk then oh well. There's always a next time. He's probably tired or stressed. This is college so.

Changbin goes to grab his cup of coffee but then accidentally tipped it over and it spills on the table.

"Hey what the hell?" Hyunjin complained and reacts by picking up his book, before the drink reached it.