---𝙴𝚑𝚑𝚑---1

I opened my eyes to the warm, orange light shining on my face. 'Huh' I thought in my head, I lived alone so it was strange to have my blinds opened. When I obviously didn't open them myself. Then a tall figure entered my room but it was a familiar chakra so I didn't care. "You're awake huh?." The figure said to me, shaking me slightly. I groaned loudly to the figure signaling for them to stop but they didnt. I snickered and reached for my kunai, moving my arm forward just stopping it before it punctured their neck. I opened my eyes rubbing the sleep from them, I looked at the figure it was the one and only copy ninja Kakashi. He was sweating as he looked at the kunai that was an millimetre away from piecing his neck, cutting a vital vein. "Well you've never been a morning person." he chuckles. I look him in the eye and crack a small smile when I see he wasn't wearing his mask or headband. Kakashi was a mentor to me a parent, family. "Why are you in my house?" I ask Kakashi. He looks at me an smiles. "Well today Iruka is doingjng your test thing"he looks at me with a smirk, thinking about Iruka. "Can you keep your dirty thoughts about Iruka out of here." I said to Kakashi slightly annoyed. Kakashi cracked a smile and walked out the room shouting something about getting dress. I groaned and pulled myself from slumber. I walked towards my wardrobe pulling out an outfit.

I looked at myself in the mirror satisfied with what I was wearing

I looked at myself in the mirror satisfied with what I was wearing. But I did add one last touch a black jacket with a hatake symbol (it just looks like this: IIII)on the back. I looked great but sometimes that isn't the best since all the girls would be practically on top of me. Example sakura and ino now they were on another level, they also followed another male his name was sasuke Uchiha. He was like me alone. I walked to the kitchen where Kakashi was sat at the table eating eggs, pancakes and bacon. He softly smiled as he looked towards me and waved his hand telling me to sit down. I nodded and looked towards the clock, it was 7:15am school started 7:30. I signified to the clock. Kakashi chuckled but said I was always hungry in the mornings so it would only take 5 mins for me to eat it all. He was right. I finished in 5 minute and walked to the bathroom.
----------------------------------------------
𝚆𝚘𝚊𝚑 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!!!!