---𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕---2

I walked towards the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I stared into the mirror looking into my 2 different coloured eyes. I signed and started to brush my teeth. I had to slightly sharper and longer teeth on my canines and a longer tongue than most, I really didn't know why. I finished in the bathroom and walked back into the living room, to see a note from Kakashi.

I'm on the path of life
See you at school :)

From Kakashi

I smiled and walked toward the front door walking out and locking it behind me. I look up to see the the sun above me, wind brushed against my face. My long hair flow in the wind, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a bobble for my hair. I took the front and part of the back of my hair and tied it together creating a bun like thing. I let out a long sigh and teleported to the top of my house.

I was running along the roof tops, people below watched me and my form. There was already someone on the roof infront of me, my teacher Iruka. He was panting loudly, grasping his knees. I walked towards him bending down to his level. "What are you doing?" I ask. He looks at me in surprise, eyes widening slightly. "Sorry I didn't hear you"he says. "And were trying to find naruto." he adds. His hand waves to the hokage heads, which were covered in paint. I sigh naruto was like a brother to me so I cared about him deeply. " I'll get him you, go back to everyone" I proposed to him he heaved a great sigh and nodded his head. I hummed as a response and jumped away to a 'normal' wall, you stretched your hand out until you touched a piece of fabric. You pulled the fabric back. "Awww come on." Naruto whined, "How did you see me?" I smiled. "I have good senses I could sense your chakra." I said. I put my hands in my pocket and fished out 2 coupons for free ramen, I shoved them both in Naruto's chest. His eyes widened as he grabbed on from my hand. He took my arm and started to drag my way with him." Let's go!!! " Naruto shouted.