---𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙾!!---3

Me and naruto arrived at Naruto's favorite ramen stall, he jumped onto a chair at the front an order from an old man. I walked up besides Naruto. "And you?" the man asks. "Whatever Naruto got." I say in a monotone voice, the server sweat drops and nods quickly scurrying to the back. Then a peresences appears behind me, I turn around and catch the person's hand. " why aren't you in school?" asks Kakashi with his make-out paradise book in his hand. " well Iruka and some other people were trying to find Naruto so I did it for them. I didn't say I was going back after." I state. Kakashi smirks and hands me a 20 for the food I thank him and he walks away. Me and naruto finish are meals and head back to school.

----------------------------------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖
----------------------------------------------

Me and naruto stood outside the classroom door, he was sweating slightly. He was nervous because we had the test transformation justu and clone justu. I walked toward the door and slowly opened it, Iruka was looking at me as I walked in with Naruto behind me. "Y/n-senpia!!!" Sakura and Ino calle on unison, glaring at each other. I groaned loudly and looked at Iruka. "You took a long time and by the looks of it you weren't running around." He says unimpressed, Naruto was going to talk but I slapped my hand over his mouth, many people gasped. "There was never a 'come back straight away' in the deal so my actions were fully valid." I said coldly while looking into Irukas eyes, he shivered slightly under my gaze. He awkwardly chuckled and said for me and Naruto to sit down. I walked over to my seat and sat down, I sat next to a quiet Hyuga girl named Hinata she was nice and kind so we got along. "Hello Hinata." I greeted her with a slight smile, I heard a snicked and a whisper behind me. 'Who does she think she is talking to my Y/n' I let out an annoyed sigh and appeared infront of sakura and Ino. "Care to share that with everyone punks." I said starring into their eyes. They started to stutter so i went back to my spot. I sat between Hinata and sasuke (the boy we previously talked about.)

Then Iruka calle us down for are test.