---𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝---4

We all walked from are seats to the front, Sakura, Shikamaru, Sasuke and me were at the front. "Ok first, transformation justu." Naruto let out a sigh of relief. "Sakura" Sakura stepped forward in front of Iruka and performed some hand signs. "TRANSFORMATION JUSTU!!" she shouted and then turned into Iruka, "see that sasuke." she boasted. This went on untill it got to me. "Y-Y/n" Stammered Iruka. I stepped forward and performed some hand signs, smoak covered me and when it cleared. There was Kakashi - well me, Iruka blushed and looked away. I detransformed. "Well... Let's try some transformation justu." Naruto let out a large grunt. Again everyone went untill it got to me, I didn't perform clone justu hand signs I don't know why but hand signs were just in my head so I did them. Then a clone appeared it was made of water and mist it was strange but looked normal, iruka looked at me almost questioning me. I shrugged and stepped back. The man next to iruka talked up and walked towards me. "That wasn't correct, you know." I looked him straight in the eyes and stepped forward untill we were nearly touching. " repeat that" I said in an almost unrecognizable voice it was deeper, he sweat dropped and skipped to Iruka. Then it was Naruto's turn and he did terrible. We were dismissed and we all headed home.

I was walking through town when I felt strong eyes looking at me, I looked back to see the Raven Uchiha - Sasuke. He motione for me to follow him, I did and we ended up in a training area." what are your intentions? "He said." I want to avenge my clan, become the most powerful ninja and kill the person who killed my parents. " I list with no hesitation. He looked at me slightly surprised with my bluntness and then smirked - his and the Uchihas natural charm - this made me feel strange and my face heated up slightly. His eyes widened and he smirked even harder, his arm extended out." we can help each other~" he said. I reached out without thinking and shaked his hand. "What about you?" I ask in curiosity. "Aren't you curious~ And I have the same goals except the ninja bit and I want to kill my brother." he says coldly which makes me slightly shiver. "Hmmm... Come over I need company anyway and i know you live alone, sleep over,pretty much every room and house is free." he says walking away, I follow like a lost puppy.

I woke up the next day, with a growl and tried to stretch my arms. Highlight the word tried, I couldn't there was something stopping me. I looked up and started to realise that the bed bellow me and the ceiling above me were not my own. Panic set in and I started to wiggle out of my captures grasp. I looked to my capture to see Sasuke? My memories set in from last night.

----------------------------------------------
"𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔"𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
----------------------------------------------

Sasuke was slightly infront of me, he was silent. I walked next to him, he looked at me and grabbed my shoulder harshly. He pushed my forward to a house located in the outskirts of the Uchiha portion of the leaf. I whimpered slightly from the pain. I walked towards the door, he stood next to me and opened the door. I walked in first and sasuke tailed behind. "The guest room is on the left." he said. I thanked him and walked into the guest room. I layed down and well slept.

----------------------------------------------
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
----------------------------------------------

I didn't remember him coming in though, I was slightly confused but shrugged it off. I teleported of to the side of the bed and walked towards the kitchen. I looked through his cupboards and decided to make pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast.

The smell wafted through the kitchen into the the bedroom.

----------------------------------------------
𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅 (𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝) =>
----------------------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I look to see Y/n no longer where he was, I assumed he must be in the kitchen. I then heard a knock on the door, it slowly opened to reveal Y/n. "Breakfast is ready." he said in a monotone voice and walked away. I got up an walked to the kitchen, but before that I turned left and headed to my bedroom. I walked into my room and lock the door behind me. I got changed into my normal outfit and headed out of my room into the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 (𝚈/𝚗 𝙿. 𝙾. 𝚅)
----------------------------------------------
I walked into the classroom with sasuke following behind me. Everyone at once looked at us, we were late and nobody expected us to walk in together. "Why are you late?" Asked Iruka. I looked at sasuke who was showing no emotion. Iruka saw the look I sent to sasuke and looked in my eyes with an eyebrow raised. " I was training with sasuke this morning." I said blandly. Iruka didn't believe me but he just shrugged his shoulders and told us to sit down.