Olivia wood

A/N This is just Olivia again, you can skip this if you would like, since it's in the other story.
____________________________

Hello! My name is Olivia wood

Hello! My name is Olivia wood. Sister of Otto wood, in waterparks.
I am 18 years old, and I was born on may 28.
I love Paramore,owl city. My favourite Color is BLUE.
I sometimes get fans coming up to me saying I'm lucky to have Otto as a brother, because he's get to see the other members. I'm never really around them, even though they live in the same house as me. I'm usually out shopping, or going for a walk/run.
Anyway, I don't really consider myself lucky. I have anorexia. I've had anorexia for 2 years. Some of you might think, 'oh that's not so long.' Trust me, it's a terribly long time.
I might not really look like I'm anorexic in that picture of me. That was taken when I was 16. I wasn't anorexic yet.. I haven't really changed that much.. my hair just got longer,,-!: I got a bit taller. And of course, I have anorexia. :/
Otto doesn't want me to be anorexic. But honestly when you've had it for 2 years, it's really hard to go back to being a healthy girl.
I've been in the hospital a lot of times because of this. My parents are never there. They live in the U.S.A.
They moved there when Otto and I were 16. It was the year I developed anorexia. They were ashamed of me. They also weren't very fond of Otto, who was going to be in a band.
My dad said that being in a band was for girls. Stupid,right?
He is now living his dream.
Anyway, our parents don't even love us, and I don't really care.
Bye, have a nice day 🖤