Whats your decision?

"Hello?.." I asked again. It was still dark!
Suddenly it started to get a bit brighter, until it was so bright I was nearly blinded!
I put my hand in front of my eyes.
"Oops! Sorry about that." Jennette said, and I heard her snap her fingers.
"You can put your hand down now." She said, and I did as I was told.
I noticed I was still sitting down. I stood up and noticed we were on a cloud?!
"Are we in the sky?!" I asked.
"No! We're just on a cloud near heaven." She said. I was still slightly confused, but whatever.
"Why are we here?" I asked.
"Well your decision is if you want to live or die." She said. What.
"But.. what if.. what If I make the wrong decision?" I stuttered. "Isn't god supposed to make that decision?!" I asked. (Note: idk if anyone here doesn't believe in god, but I do.)
"Hmm, well usually. But we're letting you decide." She said.
"What, wh-" i started, and she held up her hand, motioning for me to stop talking.
I shut my mouth. "Take all the time you need. When you make your decision, just press this button."she said, and snapped her fingers. A little, blue button appeared beside me.
"Oh, and you can look at this." She clapped her hands, and a bubble appeared in front of me. Awsten appeared in the screen, and it showed me in the hospital bed, with him beside me.
"You can switch it too, to see everyone else." She said, and demonstrated it. She dragged her finger across the bubble and it changed scenes.
This one showed everyone but Cece in the first hotel room. Otto was nervously pacing back and forth.
I nodded slowly. "Well, I'll be going. Remember, press the button when you made your decision,and then I'll come back." She said, and i nodded again. She snapped her fingers, and then she disappeared.
It felt like my heart broke when I continued to look at the bubble.
Otto sat down on the sofa, and sighed. He put his hands over his face and started to cry.
Geoff rubbed Otto's beck soothingly, trying to calm him down.
I dragged my finger across it like Jennette did, and the scene changed. It was Cece alone, in the second hotel room..
She was sitting cross legged on the floor, crying.
I sighed and dragged my finger again, and it went beck to Awsten. "Please wake up soon.." he whispered, and kissed my cheek.
"I love you. I always have. I just never had enough courage to tell you. I'm not sure if you love me like I love you. I don't even know why I'm saying this, you can't hear me anyway, but it just feels better to let it out." He said.
Oh, but I can hear you..
I now know what my decision is.
Awsten POV
I just told her I loved her..
The nurse walked in with a few papers.
"Well, I'm going to tell you about the operation, and if you agree to go through with it, you'll need to sign some papers." She said, and i nodded.
"One second." I said, and took out my phone. I called Geoff.
"Geoff, the nurse is going to explain the operation. Put me  on speaker." I said, and he agreed.
She explained what was going to happen, and the rest of the guys, said I could sign the paperwork. The nurse said that when Olivia wakes up, they'll be able to start the operation.
~LATER
I just finished the paperwork, and I walked out of the room, and to the front desk. They took the papers, and I went back to Olivia's room.
Olivia's POV
I watched the screen again, as Awsten came back to the room, and sat beside me.
"Please, wake up.."Awsten whispered, a few tears going down his cheeks.
I hit the button, and Jennette showed up.
"What's your decision?" She asked, smiling.
"I want to live." I said.