Wait, what?!

A/N Just a little reminder of the last chapter.....
"Awsten it's not your fault." Geoff said.
I was about to say something, when the nurse walked in.
"We just looked though a few of the tests.. she's barely breathing right now. We'll need to operate." The nurse said.
~ Awsten POV
I could hear my heart beating, and I swear it was like time froze. No one movies. No one said anything.
"Will she live?.." Otto asked, so softly I could barely hear him.
"We're going to try everything we can." The nurse said. Her voice was quite loud but in this silent room, causing me to flinch when she spoke.
A few of us nodded, but I didn't do anything. Maybe I'm being a bit over exaggerated, but really, hoe would you feel if the girl you loved was in the hospital, barely alive?
I couldn't speak. My heart pounded in my chest, as I took a shaky breath. I walked over to Olivia's bed, and sat on the edge.
I held her hand and looked at her. She looked so pale. So fragile. So lifeless..
A tear rolled off my cheek and fell onto the bed. I sighed.
"Awsten, maybe we should go." Geoff said, his voice cutting through the silence.
I shook my head. "I'm staying." I said.
"Geoff was about to say something but then nodded. "Alright. Remember you need to be home by 9." He said.
"I know, I will." I said, and they nodded and left.
"Promise me you'll be okay..." I whispered to Olivia, even though she probably couldn't hear me..
~Olivia's POV
"Hello?..." I asked. I was in some room. It had 2 sofas, a flat screen TV..WAIT!! I gasped. This was the living room of my house beck with my parents!!
I really didn't want to be here. This just brought back the bad memories of my parents yelling at Otto and I..
FLASHBACK..
"You have what?!" My mom screamed at me.
"I said I have anorexia.." I said, quietly, glancing down at my feet.
"We didn't not raise you to be like this." My dad said.
That was it. Something just snapped inside of me. "Well, why don't you try going to school where you're constantly bullied?! It's not easy!" I yelled back. Bad idea.
My dad slapped my cheek, causing it to sting with pain.
"Suck it up! What's so bad about a few insults?!" My mom screamed back.
"And for you!" My dad yelled, pointing at Otto. "What do you mean you're going into a band!?"
"On the X factor, my 3 friends and I were put into a group, and we're going to continue being in a band, even though we were voted off." Otto said.
"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of!" My mom said.
"Bands are for girls, Otto. We didn't have a son so he could go off and be in some 'boy band.' "My dad yelled.
That was it. I stormed off to my room and slammed the door. A few minutes later there was a knock.
"Olivia?"Otto whispered, and I opened the door. He was carrying a container, which is where he kept any money he had.
"Mom and dad are leaving to U.S.A." He said, quietly.
I nodded. "i just talked to my friends, the ones I'm going into a band with, and they said that if we all have enough money, we could buy a house for all of us." Otto said, and I smiled.
I nodded, and got out my container full of money.
This was where my life changed.
END OF FLASHBACK..
I wiped my tears away, and ran to the door. I hated this place. Why was I here anyway? I remember passing out..
I turns the doorknob but that didn't work. I rattled the doorknob a few times, but that didn't work either .
I started to panic, and pace back and forth.
I stopped, when I heard a noise."Hello?" I called out.
No answer. "HELLOOOO!" I started to yell.
"Be quiet!!" I heard. I spun around and there was a lady who looked around 28.
She had long, light brown hair that was braided. She wore a beautiful white dress, that just went below her knees. She had white flats on too, along with a silver necklace, and matching silver earrings.
"W-who are you? What's happening? Why am-" I started.
"Quiet! Let me explain." She said. I  nodded.
"Well first of all, my name is Jennette, and I am your guardian angel." She said. My what?!...
"Well why did you bring me here!?" I asked.
She shrugged. "I was hoping you would get your little flashback." she said, and I rolled my eyes.
"Anyway you're going to make your decision now. I'll tell you what it is soon. I'll be waiting." she said, and disappeared.
"Wait what!? Am I stuck here?" I asked. Before I could do anything else, the floor started to split apart, and I fell down.
I started screaming as I was falling. Everything was dark, I couldn't see anything!!! It felt like I was falling for hours, but suddenly I landed on something that felt like a cloud?...