Tired..

Awsten smiled, and gave me a hug. When he let flgo, I spoke.
"Can someone get me some water please?" I asked, coughing.
Geoff left the room and came back soon with a glass of water. I slowly drank some of it, the cool water freshening up my mouth.
"So um, they're probably going to be doing surgery soon, when you're feeling a bit better." Otto said, and I noticed he was trying not to cry again.
I nodded, and Otto came and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Well I'm already feeling a bit better." I said, and a few of them smiled.
~skipping to the surgery (they had to stay in New Jersey a little longer) ~
So it's been a few days, and the surgery is happening today. I'll be out of it, but I'm still nervous..
"You'll be ok gorgeous." Awsten whispered to me, holding my hand as we waited for the nurse to come in the room.
She came in soon with a few papers, and a doctor following behind her.
"Everyone needs to exit the room for the surgery. You can stay in the waiting room, we'll coke and tell you when you can see her." The nurse said, giving us a smile.
Everyone gave me a hug and Awsten kissed me!
I said bye to them, and the nurse looked at me.
"We're going to put you to sleep. When you wake up from the surgery, you'll probably feel really tired l, but it will wear off  soon." She said, and I nodded.
~ after the surgery~
I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. Everyone was there.
"How are you feeling?" Otto asked.
"Tired.." I said quietly.
The nurse walked in." She'll be aloud to leave today, just make sure she gets rest." She said, and then left the room again.
Eliza came over to me. "Don't worry, you'll be out of here soon. Just stay strong." She said and smiled, I like her, she was really sweet!
"What's our next tour place?" I asked, and a few of them laughed.
"You're in the hospital and the first thing you want to know is where we're going next?" Geoff asked, and smiled. I nodded.
"Miami for 4 days, and then Texas for 3." Geoff said. "Thanks." I said.
The nurse walked in with some papers, and soon we were aloud to leave!
I was so tired that Awsten carried me. He carefully put me in the car and fixed my seatbelt.
"I love you Olivia." He whispered before I drifted off to sleep in the car.