At the mall

~ on the tour bus
Olivia's POV
I was texting Eliza and Ashley while we were in the tour bus driving to Miami (for 4 days). I already miss them like crazy, but I guess texting is better than nothing. We were in a group chat, and we were just talking about shopping and nail polish. :P
I don't know where Cece went, probably with Geoff or something. We were about 5 minutes away from arriving at Miami. I can't wait to go shopping! I glanced down at my outfit. It was October and it was getting cold out, I should go out on a sweater. I left my phone in the sofa, then went to my room, grabbing my sweater, and walking back.
We finally arrived at Miami and we all got off the tour bus, walking towards our hotel. We got inside and put our bags down. Geoff checked his phone. "We have an interview soon in the building on the next street." Geoff said.
I looked at him. "Already? We just got here." I said. "Don't worry, our schedule is free after the interview. You girls can go out if you want while we're gone." He said, and I nodded.
"Bye, I love you." Awsten said, dlgiving me a kiss before leaving with the rest of the boys. Cece and I decided to go shopping. Yay! We locked the door to our hotel room and took the elevator downstairs.
~at the mall
I need more jeans." I said, looking through a rack of clothes. Cece smiled, then went over to a rack of shirts. We looked at some body mist/perfume for a while too, and then brought what we wanted.
"Have a nice day." The cashier said to us as we paid for what we brought. "You too!" We said back, then walked out of the store. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and I took it out.
To Olivia:
Hey beautiful :) are you too at the mall?
From Awsten
To Awsten
Hi 🖤 and yes
From Olivia
To Olivia:
Ok, we'll come pick you up. See you soon x
From Awsten
I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. "The guys are coming to drive us." I said to Cece, and she nodded. We walked outside to the front of the mall to wait for them.
~ back at the hotel
"Its 4:30, what do you all want to do?" Geoff asked. I thought for a moment. "Hey do you want to go out for dinner? I saw a good restaurant just around the corner." I suggested. I need to start eating more..
"We'll leave around 5:10, is that ok?" Geoff asked, and we all nodded. We all talked about random things, and caught up with everything, soon it was 5:10, and we decided to walk to the restaurant, since it was close.
~outside the restaurant
We were all standing outside the restaurant, ready to go inside. "Eww, look it's the anorexic freak." I heard a girl mutter behind me. I turned around and the 2 girls started giggling, then walked away. They looked around 16 years old. I looked down, and felt hurt. But I remembered what Otto said in the hospital.
I couldn't let people push me around.