Chapter 3- Ryan's Part

Ryan woke up in a basement, he stayed calm and looked around his surroundings. Nothing, his eyes hadn’t adjusted yet. Suddenly, the door creaked open and footsteps came towards Ryan.

“You woke up faster than I, well we, thought,” a male voice said, “I’ll be back tomorrow, get some sleep.” The voice says then leaves.

When the door was shut, and the figure was gone, Ryan pulled on the ropes that tied his wrists, it was a loose knot. He undid it and undid his ankles. He got up, found his weapons and bag and held them close, he grabbed some more ammo while he was at it. He waited a while before leaving.

While he was waiting, he went through the stash of clothes. Seeing if anything would fit Taylor and if she’d like it. He found a dress Taylor may like. It was her favorite color. Ryan hoped she’d like it. He smiled. He folded it up and put it in his bag.

When it was time to sneak out, Ryan was quiet like a mouse. However, there was a guard at the door and he spotted Ryan. Ryan dodged an axe and knocked out the guard with a few punches to the head. Ryan looted the key of the guard and unlocked the door, he ran for his life. Suddenly, zombies started to surround him. Ryan ran in a diagonal direction.

Suddenly, there was a screech of rage from behind him. He stood in place, he couldn’t move when he looked behind him…