Chapter 3

(like I said in the description, I was inspired to do this by DragonsBain1 so you might notice that the talking style is the same. I don't want to steal their idea and if they see this just let me know if you want me to change it and I will. Anyways, that's all, hope you all enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:

As Y/N flew over the ocean a fleet of ships could be seen off in the distance. Y/N hadn’t noticed them until it was a bit too late. As soon as they dived down to get some fish, a spear scraped across their right eye, giving them what they previously didn’t have, a blind spot. They stopped diving and spun onto one of the ship’s decks. The Vikings thought they got them, but they were oh so wrong. As they tried tying Y/N up, a dark cloud started to form above the ships. No one noticed of course, because they’re dumb, and as they finished tying up Y/N, they let out an ear piercing roar, and a huge wave of lightning bolts slammed into the decks of the boats and capsized a few of them. The lighting bolts had burned the rope off of Y/N and they flew as quick as their wings could carry them back to the cave.

Toothless POV:

Welp, now I get to watch a pack of dragons I don’t even know. But is that really why, Y/N, I think their name was, got aggressive towards Hiccup? To protect me? Apparently it was obvious I was thinking because the Deathgripper started talking to me.

Scarlet: If you’re wondering why Y/N was aggressive with that Viking, it was indeed to protect you. That Viking was smarter than we thought.

Toothless: Why would they want to protect me? I tried attacking them, multiple times!

Spinewing: Big Brother always know what best for flock. Even if they new to flock!

(Book Of Dragons Fact: the entirety of the Terrible Terror species are known for their, less than fluid speech. But what most don’t know is that they only talk this way because they live longer than almost any dragon! So the older they get, the more fluid their speech becomes, they can even live up to a thousand years old! Though they usually never end up living that long because of other dragons. So in this case, Spinewing is only still in his baby years)

Toothless: Is that really true though? Or have they just made you feel that way?

Scarlet: Well, they are a Lightning Fury, so, I would assume that they know what is good for other dragons and such. Hel, they’ve lived longer than we have!

Brightscales: Yeah! I mean, uh, they helped me with some of my anxiety after they found me, and I’ve just kinda, stuck around since. They are really nice once you get to know them!

Toothless: I suppose you are right, I’ll just ask them about it when they get back.

3rd Person POV:

After a while, they all heard a whistling sound, like the sound of an object flying very fast towards them. What they weren't expecting however, was the body of Y/N to come flying into the cave at incredible speeds, smashing into the wall at the back of the cave and leaving a massive spider web like crater in it. All of them looked frightened, and Spinewing was spooked beyond belief and scurried away from Scarlet, who he was laying on this whole time. Toothless however was the first one to snap out of it and run towards the mouth of the cave. What he saw horrified him. Off in the distance he could see the faint outline of a group of ships. Dragon Hunters, the one thing that he had feared. So he took initiative and asked the others to help him get back to the Edge.