Chapter 5

"We're here for the other Mikaelson, we got word that Andromeda Mikaelson was here. Just hand her over and we'll be on our way." the men smirked.

"Sorry but she's dead." Aspen spoke to them, sarcasm flowing out of her.

"And who might you be?" He spoke, walking towards her, his steps menacing.

"Believe me buddy, not somebody you want to piss off right now." Alaric spoke from his spot in the living room grabbing his crossbow from under the table without any of them noticing.

"I think I'll be the judge of that, they always did say Andromeda Mikaelson was a smartass and I think I'm looking at her right now, alive and well." He shot wooden bullets in her torso.

The pain was unbearable since it was laced not only for vervain and wolfsbane but also witch hazel.

Her hollers of pain snapped something inside of Stefan, his vampire face showing as he rushed towards the men.

Not only Stefan but the rest of the Mikaelsons.

Let's just say the people here for Andromeda all shit their pants when they saw the Originals.

"And why exactly would you be meeting my daughter?" Klaus spoke, his voice taunting the man, his head tilting making him more intimidating than he already was.

The man looked at all of them until his eyes stopped on Hayley.

"Because- because that's what you hired us to do. You said you wanted her gone so that's what we're doing ma'am."

All eyes turn to Hayley in disbelief, especially Hopes.

Hayley stood there for a second, you could see the lies trying to build themselves inside her head. She was caught and she needed a way to get out of it quick and fast.

Meanwhile Stefan had snapped at least four people's necks then rushed over to Aspen and helped dig out the bullets.

He didn't have enough time to go down and get her a fresh blood bag so he bit into his wrist and held it to her mouth.

It probably wasn't the best time to be blood sharing but he didn't want her to be hurting.

When she did start to drink his blood he had to focus really hard in order not to moan, he tried very, very hard to not think of the pleasure.

They both turned around towards Hayley to hear what she started to stutter out.

"I didn't- I didn't say I wanted her gone I said I wanted you to bring her home I didn't say go out and try to kill her." she nervously chuckled.

What she forgot was that she was in a room full of vampires who could hear her heart, they could hear the lies. Quite literally.

Hope looked at her mother in disbelief, the woman who raised her, the woman who taught her her alphabet, the one who taught her to always be kind and to love herself and her family, is the one who called a strike on her sister's head.

She shook her head and stepped away from her mother, towards her father.

Klaus looks at the mother of his child as if he never knew her.

She was the one he would sometimes confide in when he spoke about Andromeda. About how much he needed his little girl, about how he missed her and her mother, how he always thought that he would go into hiding and instead the three of them would get a small house in the middle of the forest and live their life together in peace.

Elijah on the other hand looked at the woman he loved in disgust. He had heard about the rumors that said people were hunting Andromeda ever since she had left but he never believed it.