Chapter 2

Two weeks hace flown by and it was finally my 15th birthday. I woke up that morning to see my parents ant the side of the bed holding a bouquet of flowers and my sister holding a large card. I didn't see my brother. I guess he was still asleep.

"Happy birthday" Victoria whispered while handing me the card

I opened it up and the inside was astounding. It was one of those pop up cards and it had blue streamers and red balloons. It read : "Just like this card, you pop into our world like a big suprise. HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY". Ot was a beautiful card and it already made the day great. I got out of bed and hugged my family and thanked them for the wonderful card.

"Get ready. People are coming over soon." My dad reminded me

"Okay. Once again, thank you for the amazing card." I answered 

"Son, we knew it was just right for you" my mom added

They left my room and i got out of my bed when they left. I made my bed and went into my closet. I pulled out a navy blue sweater and pair of jeans. My style is just simple. Not too complicated, nit just simple. I put the pillows on my bed and went downstairs too my brother at the end of the staircase. O got down the last step and he bounced on me and gave me a tight hug.

"Happy birthday bro" He yelled with excitement 

I shushed him so my parents didn't yell at him again for being too loud.

"Thanks Lukey." I said rubbing is blonde hair. 

"How old are you again?" He asked "Sorry, I forgot"

I playfully nudged him on the shoulder. He giggle and proceeded to tickle me. I could become very violent when I'm being tickled. Not on purpose, but it was just so uncontrollable. Luke tackled me to the ground and tickled my stomach. I laughed so hard and I accidentally kicked him in the jaw. He stopped and walked to the kitchen. I thought he was going to tell on me for accidentally kicking him in the jaw, but he just went to grab an ice pack. He sat down and cried a little. 

"Crap, Lukey I'm sorry. You know that I can become violent when people tickle me. You can hit me back."

"No it's fine. My jaw just really hurts now" he sniffled and frowned

I kissed him on the cheeck and he sftly smiled. "Feel better?"

He simply nodded. We hugged each other for a while and I got my day started. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a package of oatmeal. Then i gravbed the kettle and filled it up with water. I waited a few minutes for the water to heat and in five minutes, the kettled hissed and turned of the heat. I emptied the package of oatmeal and then poured the water in the bowl as well. I grabbed to gallon of almound milk and poured it in and mixed it with the water. Some people found it odd that i liked almond milk in my oatmeal, but i found it to be delicious. I sat down ag the table next to my mom and casually ate my oatmeal.

"So our you excited for people to come for your birthday sweetie?" My mom asked

"Not really" i frowned as I rubbed the oatmeal off my face.

She frowned and looked concerned " Why?"

"Well I'm not a people's person" i said "I'm not very social and i only really have you guys and some close friends. I really never invited people over for my birthday. It was always just you guys and Michael."

"Oh..okay" she sighed "I just thought that bringing some friends over for your birthday wouldake you excited."

"Oh no.... I happy your trying to make fun. I'm just really nervous. I've never done this before" i said 

"Well you shouldn't be. That's all" she smiled

I went into the kitchen and washed my empty bowl of oatmeal. I wrnt into the living room to check on my brother. He was sittling in the couch playing Connect Four with my sister. I say down next to my sister. 

"Can i watch you guys" I asked 

"Umm sure" My sister said 

When my sister and brother play aboard game with each other, it was always intense. Both of them were competitive and when two competitive players played a game togethet, it would be a game of arguments. After two rounds of tension and stares, it was the final round. It was my brothers turn. He glared at the row of red chips like it was his life on the line.

Drop it next to the red one on the right side." I whispered

He dropped and my sister smashed her hands of the glass coffee tables.

"YES I FINALLY WON" he yelled in excitement

"UNFAIR!" My sister growled "HE HELPED YOU, SO TECHNICALLY YOU CHEATED

"I DIDN'T ASK HIM." My brother yelled back "HE JUST TOLD ME SO I DID IT"

"WHAT IF HE TOLD YOU TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF, THEN WOU-" my sister said but interrupted their argument

"Guys, it's a game. Everyone wins as long as they try."

They both puffed and said in unison. "Fine"

Two hours later, the door bell rang. I guess everyone was coming. I ran to the door and looked through the hole. It was Michael. I smiled and unlocked the door. I gave him a big hug.

"Happy Birthday Ash" he smiled

"Thanks Mikey. You can leave your gifts in the table in the living room." I said 

No one else was here so we both sat down and talked for a while. I told him that i finally told my parents that i wanted a computer and their reactions. He didn't seem so shocked like I was.

" i could see that from your parents." He said

The door bell rang and at the door was my family and my girlfriend Lilly. Lilly was an amazing girl who's  smart, pretty, kind, and really funny. She walked up to me and kissed me ob the lips for a few seconds. 

"Happy Birthday beautiful" she smiled

"Thank you" i smiled.

In a few minutes everyone went to a seat at the table and we talked for a while. Then my parents got the cake from the bakery. It was chochlate with white frosting with eatable flowers and in blue frosting it read "Happy Birthday Ashton". We ate it and was delicious.

We soon got the gifts and i opened them one by one. Victoria had gotten me a gift card to Hollister. Luke got me a keyboard which was really cool. Lilly had gotten me a giftcard to starbucks and a green sweater I always wanted. And Mikey got me some video games for my XBox. I was bummed that I didn't get the computer but I could always save up the money to buy one. But then my parents came in holding a huge box. 

"There's one more gift" my mom said

They placed it in the floor and I opened it. Inside was a new white computer. I got so excited and rang up to my parents and hugged them tightly. I think I cried a little.

"Thank you so much" i smiled.

Everyone soon left and I went in my room and plugged in my computer.