Chapter 11

I woke up early the next morning. I got up from the matress and looked at the tiny alarm clock. It was 4:39 AM. My whole body felt sore and I felt like I've been impaled. I went to turn on the TV. I flipped to channel 17. The woman on the TV

"It's been 2 days of the mansearch for 15 year old Ashton Irwin and still no clues or evidence of the teen has been reported or seen. Police have been halfway through Australia and are now heading to Darwin to try to find any evidence. Once again, if have any information on the disappearance please call the number below." 

Oscar came in and saw me sitting at the TV.

"Whatcha watching" he said

I turned around and saw him standing at the door way. He scared the shit out of me. He gave me a pair on grey sweatpants and a green sweater. He once again gave the toast and the bleach. He also had the leash in his hands. We had to be going somewhere. 

"Eat quick" he said "we're taking a trip"

"Where?" I said

"You'll know later" he said

He closed the door. I sat on the matress putting the sweatpants on. I took a piece of the toast and slowly chewed it . I took the green sweater off the floor and put it on. I pulled up the sleeves. The scars still were there. So were the new bruises. I felt ashamed of myself. I felt really stupid that I wanted this. I just wanted to be home. To be with my family. To tickle Luke until he kicked in the face. To ride my bike down the streets of Sydney with Michael. To make lemonade with my mom. To have my normal life back.

Oscar oped the door again. I hanede the half eaten toast and empty cup. 

"Ready?" He asked

I nodded

He put the leash around my neck and he walked in front of me down the stairs. We got into his van. I say in the passenger seat as he tied to the leash to a pole in the front the car. He closed the door and started the car. He drove away from the white cabin on the bleak road. Rain began to pour on the window. Each raindrop fell in time. The looked alone and sad. Or maybe it was just me. He drove farther and father. The piano music played but I barely heard it over the static.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" I asked

He was quiet but then he answered "we're going to the dark closet"

"What?" I said trembled "What I do"

"Boy it's not you. It's just time"

I pulled on the car handle. I kicked the door and pulled the leash. I broke down and lost it. What did I do? Why me? 

"Daddy...please no" I cried softly 

"Stop boy" he yelled

He parked near a tree and he got out. He opened the door and untied the leash. He touched me and dragged me through the hard wet cement. I held on but he was much stronger. He soon just picked me up. I screamed but there was no point. We were in the middle of the woods. No one could me if I used a megaphone. He got to the location and dropped me on the mud. He took my clothes off and tied my hands to a rope and hanged me to a tree. I dangled two feet above the ground. I cried and tried to get out. I stopped when a felt a sharp crackle in my back. It was continuous. I felt my skin peel right off me. He turned me around. He gone for a while but came back with the same things he used on my back. They were bigger though.

"Should I hit the face first? Or should I hit the stomach?" He asked while he smiled

"DADDY PLEASE!" I cried "THIS IS HURTING ME!"

He went on anyway. Going face first. He threw the rocks at me. The pain was more brutal in the front than in the back. He hit me in the face seven times. The blood rushes down from my eye and made several holes in my hands. He hit my stomach ten times. The stomach bled intensely and he walked up to me with a pocket knife. He pressed the blade in. It burnt even more in the rain. I screamed and kicked him. He just stabbed my foot. He untied the knot on the tree but not the one in my hand. He dragged me back in the car.

He threw me in the car and I laid there. In pain. About to break. What did i do? Why did I deserve this? This what I wonder as I cried for the pain he gave me