Chapter 16

I pulled all my weight to get loose. the tape must of had an very tight grip. I sat in the dark staring though the window. in the distance I could see Oscar carrying the bag . he took the body out of the bag and took out an ax . all I saw was the ax go down. I turned away? It was just too much. how could someone be able to kill another human and think it's okay. I liked back and I saw him though the bag into a hole. He took the shovel and slammed the dirt down. 

I heard a buzzing in the left of me. I turned my head to see what it was. it was oscars phone. I knew that this was my chance to get away. my freedom. I scooted the chair closer to the wooden table. I got near the table and I tilted my head towards the phone. The chair tipped over and my head hit a nail stocked from the leg of the table. The pain was excruciating and the bliss dripped from my forehead to my chin. I hit the table with my leg to try get the phone to drop from table. a few hard kicks and the phone dropped. I moved head to the nail in the table and put the edge near the end of the tape. the tape ripped off. i grabbed a pocket knife on the floor and cut the tape on my hands. I grabbed the phone and dialed 911. A man soon anwsers the line

"911, what's your emergency?" He spoke softly 

"I need help quickly." I said 

"What's your emergency?" He said getting frustrated. 

"I was abducted two months ago and my abducter is going to fricken kill me!" I cried

"Okay sir, what's ur location?" He asked

"I don't know!" I panicked " I apologize. Canaberra"

"okay. Where in Canaberra?" He asked

"I'm not certain about that." I said

"okay sir give me your name." He said

I was about to say my name but a hand covered my mouth while the other held a gun to my head. I slowly hanged up, leaving the man stuck with all my questions unanswered. I could tell that I was in for the worse. Oscar gripped my throat. 

"BOY WHAT WERE YOU THINKING." He said pushing the chair into me. The wooden chair pushed into my ribs and I fell to the floor.  He held me upto the ceiling 

"WELL. ANWSER ME DAMN IT" he yelled

I tried holding back my tears but I was  unable to. 

" Daddy, I apologize with all my life. Please don't hurt me." I cried

That made him evermore furious.

"Do think that's what I am?" He frowned in anger "an abusive monster. That I'm out to hurt you. well your about to be in a for a huge mistake you made. I'm more than who I am. And you are the most obnoxious little cunt I've ever met." 

He slammed me down on the floor and walked away for a brief moment. 

Where was he going? I got nervous I violently kickedthe air. The chair tipped over and I fell over. The jaw throbbed from hitting the floor. I broken mirror laid next the window on the ground. I could see that my face was bruised and cuts were scattered across my face as well. Blood dripped down from my nose to my mouth. My right eye was bruised and was an odd shade of purple and red.The door screeched open and Oacar and looked down at me disgracefully. I looked up to see him him pull the black tape and ripped the old one off and it an new layer on. He tighten the tape on my legs and hands. He turned the chair around and began to drag me into the woods. 

"Now shut up" he roared "we're taking a trip to the woods." 

The trip felt like forever. the stated out into the woods looking for hikers or anyone. I knew he was going to kill me. That was his goal.  I screamed for help a few times. With each time, he  would sway me with a whip he got from the shed. he finally stopped at a cut tree stump. He picked me up and placed me on the tree trunk.

He backed away for a brief moment and stared at me.

"Boy, you know why I took you. Why I tortured you nonstop?" he asked sternly 

I shook my head no

"cause I'm jealous of you. I've been watching you and your damn family for the last five years of my life. I always wanted what you had. A loving family, good friends, a warm loving home. You are what I wanted my life to to be. And you know what I got. I GOT A LIFE OF SHIT! I NEVER HAD A LOVING FAMILY! THEY ABUSED ME TIL I BLED!" 

he paused and walked up to me again. 

"I CRIED EVERY FUCKING NIGHT BUT NO..NO HEARD" He screamed while seating the whip at me 

"NO ONE SAW" he screamed. He grabbed a paddle he found and swung it hard at my face

"NO ONE CARED!!" He roared and picked up the chair and threw across the woods

I leaned into a pile of twigs. I began to sob trying to control my sadnesses. he picked up the chair and grabbed my throat,gripping or til I couldn't breathe.

"And so I knew I would make my pain all go away if I took my frustration of life out on others. Your not my first captive you know. I've killed many others before you." 

He placed me back on tree trunk. He turned me around and held my neck still while he placed an ax on it.

"It's  nesscacary that I would do what I planned. you never deserved to live anyway.goodbye Ashton"

Just as he was going to swing, I heard a loud siren from the sky. Men dropped down and tackled Oscar. Then it hit me. They found me! I WAS SAFE! I cry of relief was on me and I was over relieved. But even with this happiness, I still shaked.

Another group of men and woman came to me. three of them began to cut the tape on my legs and arms. two woman brag to pour warm water on me and and do other stuff. I would say what it was but I can't really remember what happened. I began to loose consciousness. One woman took me after they cut the tape on my lags and hands and carried me to the ambulance.

"Son, are you alright. Do you feel weak or unconscious?" She spoke softly

She took the tape of my mouth and I nodded feeling too tired to even speak. she placed me in the strecher and placed a oxygen mask on my mouth and checking my pulse. Maybe I was dying, I could see a light.. A bright one. I stared up at the ceiling and took a few breathes and smiled. the lighter began to grow brighter...and then the whole world to me went white