Mommy's pet

As an only child and mommy's pet Michael barely had a say in his relationships. His friends were always screened by his mother and so were his girlfriends. When he first introduced Adanna to his mother, she was so ecstatic and gave her approval immediately but she started urging him to break up with her three years after they started dating. The reason was simply because Adanna had refused to have sex with Michael before marriage which Michael's mother got to know during one of her discussions with her son. Michael loved Adanna so much that he kept trying to reason with his mom and eventually managed to convince her to give them some more time. It was his first time not doing what his mother requested of him and when he met Adanna during the weekend he suggested they go to the hospital to run some tests to ensure they are both healthy. Adanna agreed happily because all this could only mean one thing , which was that Michael was thinking of marrying her. Their fertility test results came out fine and Michael showed it to his mom to prove it to her that Adanna was really fertile and healthy. Michael thought everything had gone back to normal until Samantha, Adanna's best friend started showing up at his house a lot more often. She would show up at his house with the excuse that his mother had requested that she should drop by and help her with something or that she should buy something for her and deliver it at their home. Michael didn't put much thought to it until the day he came back home and saw Samantha lying naked on his bed , she didn't seem drunk which meant she was fully aware of what she was doing. Michael ran out the room and locked her inside and immediately called his mother who had travelled out of the country with his dad and could possibly be the only one that will give Samantha their house key.