"Goin' in the wind is an eddy of the truth"

Luigi's P.OV.

I knocked on my 7 year old Matthews door.

"Matthew, it's time to wake up," I called softly.

I heard shuffling inside the room and the door opened.

"I'll be ready in a minute," he mumbled tiredly.

I nodded as I went to my room and grabbed some clothes. I chose a pastel green shirt along with black cargo pants and carried them into our shared bathroom. I changed into the outfit, then I trimmed some stray hairs of my mustache, making sure to apply wax so it could hold its shape. I brushed my hair and smiled at my appearance. I walked downstairs and got to work baking goods. Matthew walked downstairs a couple minutes later.

"Buongiorno, mia piccola sorpresa (Good morning my little treat)," I said.

"Buongiorno mamma orsa (Good morning mama bear)," he said back.

I watched as he walked over to the counter and used the stool to reach the cash register. He worked at the cash register while I made treats for another 42 minutes before he came in.

"Good evening. Can I buy a peach tart and a chocolate long John?" Mario asked.

I looked over to where Mario was standing.

"Of course. It will be $8.00," Matthew said as Mario paid.

Matthew opened the display window and placed his order in a box. He handed it back to him with a smile. Mario took it, but not without glancing my way.

"You remind me of someone...do you know a girl named Luisa?" Mario inquired.

I felt something stir within me. I had grown to hate that damn name, and hearing it again made my blood boil. However, I forced myself to keep calm.

"No, you must be confused," I forced myself to say.

He shrugged and left, the bell above the door jingling softly.

(A/N: I know it's short as fuck but the next one is longer I promise.)