Chapter One: New Life

Diana Duwan had always been a simple girl who liked the simple things in life. But you also knew what it was like to struggle the food in every day. Essentials and just being able to feed herself every day. So when she was 20 one, she decided to start her own business. And with this, she made clothes and so surely this business picked up and by the age of 26. She was a worldwide house name.
She met with the likes of chanel, louis vuitton cand Vera wang. We travelled all across the world, learning different languages and meeting new people. This came with experience in learning how to read people and how to adjust to certain situations. So you wouldn't be taken for a fall. She'd also unwittingly brought herself into the world of politics and tried to avoid it as much as possible. But she knew what would be going on if she entered a certain country or did a certain action.

She also took her time out to learn as much self-defence. She could because she wished to be able to protect herself and not have to rely on bodyguards or anyone like that. She never really had a good mother. Her mother practically abandoned her when she was a young child, and her father died from cancer when she was 18. So she didn't really have anyone special in her life. No siblings, no close friends. Just the people that like to associate with her now that she was a famous designer..

She always made sure once she started coming into money that she had a will set aside. Because she did not want her mother to be able to inherit everything. So she made sure that the company was looked after by several different people instead of just 1 person and that her personal fortune would be divided amongst charity and to be given to foster homes to be able to look after young children and teenagers..

She also had built a community hall in several different villages for young children and teenagers for them to Have somewhere to go to be safe and to be out and different recreation Activities it kept them busy and also away from any possible thoughts to commit a crime.
She wanted to leave as much as legacy behind if something would ever happen to her to make sure that she was remembered. And she knew that she did her part in helping the world as a whole, even if it was only one country at a time.

She enjoyed visiting quite a few places such as spain, italy, germany, france and her home country, the uk.
Edinburgh is one of her favorite cities to visit just the history the culture and just the fun atmosphere that you get within that city she really enjoyed the tram but really enjoyed going through all the older parts and could just imagine what some of it looked like during Queen Mary's reign or her father's reign.

Thinking of Queen Mary annoyed her a little bit not so much for the historical figure because to be honest it felt like she didn't do a great deal but what I've really annoyed her was the show reign Mary just acted like she was entitled to everything and didn't actually do a great deal to support Scotland and that was a heartbreaking thing because she felt that Mary could have done more for Scotland even being in France and with someone like her mother Mary of Guise running Scotland.

It was on one of these historic walks just outside of a Chateau in France that she was confronted by a crazy fan who had somehow made it past security found out where she was and tried to approach her and melt Deana being the kind heart of person that she was greeted the person with the smile but the person having a crazy look in her eye pulled Diana into a hug and then stabbed her and the back while hugging her and kept stabbing her again and again and again and then told her that she wanted her clothes to be true masterpieces in order for that to be she had to die and Deana didn't understand but knew she wouldn't survive this.

Let's just say............ stabbing is a not recommended way to die.

Diana looked at the blue sky and saw it was clean. Then she smiled because it was a nice day to die.
As Diana lay dying, she could her a whisper it was the only sound she could hear.

"Be who you are meant to be."

The darkness took over her vision, and all she felt was black and nothing but warmth enveloping her body....or soul.

*Some place else*

She floated there for what seemed like forever until she noticed that there was a filter light, like it was trying to come through something then she went to move her hands and noticed they looked small and she saw shadows moving across it light but it went dark again.

'So i am in a womb'

She thought with awe, she wondered what scientists wouldn't give to have this type of knowledge and she would write it down for historical experts to be suprised, well it would depend on when or where she was is born.
She used this time to organise her mind palace to make sure she did not forget anything.
She wanted to do what she could to contribute to this new life that she was about to experience.
Time felt like it went incredibly slowly, but Diana used this time to stretch out, but not enough to hurt her new mother.
She practised in her mental space when everything got to the right to move. She knew she was due to be born any day now.

One day after trying to move, a rush noise was heard , and Diana saw a light and pushed herself towards it and was shocked by the sudden cold.

"A girl, your grace,"

She was cleaned and wrapped up before passing to her new mother.
Diana noted the old fashioned room and noted that she was noted in a modern era.
Her new mother had bright blonde hair , blue eyes, and a kind smile. She was the mother she always wanted.

"Look at you.......my Scottish Rose."

Then the door opened, and people moved started saying 'your grace', then a man with dark brown hair and grey eyes came into view.
He looked at my mother with a loving smile, then at me and beamed at me.

"Our daughter, such a wee little barn. She is beautiful....she has your hair and my eyes."

"She does, my love."

He leaned down and picked me up and cradled me in his arms with so much care that I wanted to weep.

"I wish to show the court our babe,"

"Of course, but don't be long she will need to feed soon."

He nodded gently as if he were afraid to break me.
He walked out of the room, telling me stories of him and his brother growing up, of how his twin Alexander died when they were a year old.
He was telling me of James, his brother becoming king of Scotland, and had just married Mary of Guise from France.
Thst made me pause because if she was where she thought she was then.....her father shouldn't exist.......but he does........you know what? I will just go with it.

We entered a big room and a large number of people that turned to look at my new father, who was beaming with pride, then a man similar to him walked closer.

"Is this the babe, Arthur?"

He asked in a happy voice when he got closer.

"My little girl brother and the future Duchess of Ross."

My father beamed at his brother, who also smiled back at him.
You could tell they were close, and the court could see their king was happy to be an uncle.
I gave him a gummy smile to endear myself to him, and then I saw a woman with a scowl on her face and smiled at her as well. The scowl lessened a little and knew this was Marie.

"Actually, I am glad you are here, brother, for we would like to announce that Marie is pregnant."

My father restored the news with a smile and congratulated both of them on the news.
I started to get hungry and my father noticed so said his good byes then made our way back to my mother she seemed relieved to see us both, once I was back in her arms my father spoke again.

"What shall we name her?"

"Diana Rosalind Margaret Stewart"

"You added my mother's name,"

"Of course I did,"

We sat there cuddling as I fed and fell asleep, worried because in less than a year my uncle would die but I was worried my father would fight with his brother.....would he die too?