Chapter Nine: Wedding & Bedding

Please be aware that this chapter contains SMUT.

********************************************************************************

I was in my rooms looking at the ceiling  and couldn't help but think I was missing something.
All the French lords within a few days ride were here, my mother was suddenly smiling when she spoke to Lola and Greer and people were looking at me with secretive smiles and my shadow guard wouldn't tell me and just kept saying it was suprise.
If they were happy for it to happen, then it was nothing dangerous.

I got up and called for my warm bath, once I was in the bath Lola and Greery came in wih some maids and smiled at me in a way that said LONG DAY and I wasn't really sure I like it all that much.

"My Princess."

Lola said with a tease, and I giggled at her.

"What is all this, Lady Lola?"

Motioning my hand at the bag, they laid on my bed and the maids giggling and waiting for me to finish.
Lola picked up the soap and started to help clean my hair and shoulders, not answering me, but she kept smiling.
Greer came up next with a smile and started talking to me about certain types of flowers and telling her my favourites but also my favourite colour.
Blues and Greens with some silver was always my favourite.

Once my bath was completed, the maids started drying my hair and rubbing special oils over my body.
I loved the pampering. If I was being honest, then they started styling my hair in too many different braids and then putting things into my hair.

Then I was given two dangling silver earrings shaped like stars, then they brought the dress over and made me close my eyes as they helped me put it on.
I did as asked, and they were closed for a while as this dress seemed to be larger  than the others I had worn and felt felt tight but comfortable.
When they allowed my to open my eyes they all looked at me like they were going to cry and when I turned to the mirror I could see that I was in a wedding dress and I was dressed like a princess who I turned round my mother walked in and gasped at the sight of me.

The others left no doubt to get dressed, and she walked towards me with hands, which I grabbed.

"Look at you."

"Mama.....whats are happening?"

"You are getting married, sweetheart."

She said this with a smile, but I was confused, and my mother giggled and clarified.

"Francis is free, and he wished to marry you before his father could change existing mind."

I was surprised but also started to blush that Francis had surprised me with our own wedding and he wanted to marry me, to have me to himself.

"I'm....getting married,"

My mother looked at me with joy and I returned it with laughter and she returned it.
After a few more moments, the door knocked, and Catherine came into the room and looked at me with joy.

"Look...at...you."

She walked forward and pulled me into a gentle hug before pulling away.

"Francis is going to be shocked when he sees you."

"Let's hope."

"We know it, my dear."

We smiled and talked till Lola and Greer joined me in their new dresses but before we left I went to the boxes I had for them and gave them each a box which they opened and were shocked.