4+0| Oneshot

Summary: 

4 times others realized something was going on between Gojo and you, and 0 times you both realized it.

Author Notes: 

Just a silly one-shot for my seasonal depressed soul. Thanks for reading this, sending you all lots of love! 

0+1

Nanami hates having to train with the second years.

He thinks training with Haibara is good enough, at most she would accept Geto. At least he is responsible. Mixing is a mistake, and for that reason, he stays away from the school track that morning.

In the middle, you and Gojo are playing.

"It wasn't like that," you exclaim.

Nanami watches how you push Gojo with the palms of your hands, and he steps back laughing. It's been a while since you were really training, instead, as he understands (because you don't talk, but shout), you're recreating a fight scene from a movie you watched last night.

You repeat the last movements without really hitting each other, while Gojo makes sound effects of punches and explosions. At one point, he bends down a bit so you can wrap your arm around his neck, as if you wanted to choke him.

"Help! I'm choking!" Gojo jokingly says, bringing his hands to his neck, making you laugh.

Nanami sighs and is glad to have stayed away. If he hadn't, by now you would have dragged him into your madness.

Instead, he watches from a distance how you knock him to the ground with a jiu-jitsu move and pin him to the ground. That is, with your knees on either side of his body, and you sitting on the boy's abdomen. He must realize that your skirt has risen a bit at the back, because Gojo's face is flushing red. You, of course, don't realize, because you keep laughing out loud.

"Okay, okay, I surrender," Gojo says with a hoarse voice and gives three quick taps with the palm of his hand on the ground.

"It wasn't like that, don't you remember? Now you should hit with your elbow... Hey, are you okay?"

Gojo has turned over on the grass, curled up with his forehead against the ground. For a moment, Nanami thought he had repositioned his...

Oh, no.

My goodness.

Nanami wants to disappear, to evaporate, not to have seen anything and erase that day from his mind. To exchange her brain for yours, which, apparently, doesn't notice anything.

"Hey," you give him a tap on the ribs with the tip of your foot. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes," Gojo says with a tense voice. "I have a cramp in my knee."

You let out a snort.

"That's impossible. If anything, it would be in the leg."

"Well, there, I don't know."

Nanami looks away. None of what he has seen is his business, and, actually, the fight between Geto and Haibara is much more interesting.

0+2

Suguru has only known you for a few months, but he has learned a lot about Satoru and you during this time.

One of the things he knows now is that you love to argue, as you spend all day doing it. With his hands in his pockets, he watches you walk ahead of him as you return on foot to school.