All Our Life's part 1 ch 9

"All Our Life's ch 9"
At Diane-Diana was having coffee getting ready to deal with her sister when Susan Came Into the room."Susan "Is she here" She still sleeping "Good, How is It" My sister is still the same person as always "Yes I'm "As Ivy Came Into the room."Mother "Susan, It's good to see you "You to" Where Charles "He at work" As a young woman came into the room."Mother "Diane went to her daughter."Emma, I'm glad you're here" Thanks "A woman came in with a briefcase."Audrey, I'm glad you're here" Thanks, Are you ready to read Richard will" Yes, What did Daddy leave me" Audrey pull out the will."Richard left his granddaughter Susan and Emma a trustful and any children they have and Diana he left you the house and the rest of his fortune "What about me" Ivy you're father left you nothing "What! "Richard left this letter but that's it" Ivy you can stay here with me "I need to get some air" Ivy left with the letter."This isn't good "You're Mother will find"

At Pine, Cafe-Genevieve Came Into the cafe and remember the last time she was here when Charlotte came into the room."Genevieve, I was wondering if you were coming to town I know you're Mother been sick "Of cause I would come to be with my mother "We both know what family means to you "Charlotte "Look I'm in a good mood and you're not going to ruin it for me" I'm not here to fight you or go over the past "Yes, I heard from him" How is he" Good and happy without you! I just Came in for coffee "

At Pine, Hospital-Constantine was in her room in bed when Theodore Came Into the room."Let's Get you home my darling "Yes" I have a new Genevieve home" That's Great, How is it going "Good so far "Good" Constantine left with her husband.

Copyright by Skye's the limit