READ THIS BEFORE YOU START!

---

### How to Navigate "Choose a potential story!"

1. **Introduction:**
   - Read the introduction to understand the concept of the book.

2. **Character Profiles, Ships, and Scenes:**
   - Explore character profiles, ship details, and scenes within the book.

3. **Voting Instructions:**
   - In the comments section, cast your vote for the story you'd like to see expanded into a full book.
   - Type "Vote!" to vote for that following story idea to be a full on book.
   - Type "Supporting!" to show appreciation for the scene without requesting more.

4. **Multiple Votes:**
   - Feel free to vote for as many stories as you'd like to see developed further.

5. **Engage with Others:**
   - Respond to other readers' comments, discuss your favorite scenes, and share your thoughts.

6. **Feedback Matters:**
   - Your feedback will shape the direction of the book, so express your preferences and suggestions.

7. **Stay Tuned:**
   - Keep an eye on future updates as the book evolves based on reader choices.

8. **Thank You:**
   - Thank you for participating in shaping the narrative of "Title of Your Book"!

9. Note: Some of these stories won't have character descriptions and stuff, so at the top of it it will say "LOG", this means I will sometime go back and rewrite it more properly, but didnt feel like it at that moment!
.

---

Continue, until then, from, ArmiaWrites