5. Kaiden and Evan

LOG
---

- Ship

## Introduction

Welcome to "Choose a potential story!"! This interactive book invites you to explore diverse characters, scenes, and potential storylines. Your votes will shape the direction of this creative journey. Dive in and be part of the storytelling experience!

---

They're Bestfriends, have been since they were in middle school, that just started dating. Kaiden is 16, he's tall but average, at 6'1, average fit slender body shape. He's white, black hair, brown eyes. He's quiet, doesn't say much, observes alot so he knows a lot about others (especially Evan). He's a kind boy though, would do anything pretty much for Evan, and has good grades averaging at A's. Evan is 15, he's not really short, or tall, but not average either, at 5'10, average slender body shape. He's a light tan type skin color. He talks, complains, and such a lot. He has dark brown hair, and light aqua eyes. He's not really that good in school grade wise, average grade at B+'s. Evan had confessed to Kaiden yesterday, instead of an answer, he earned a kiss instead back from Kaiden to shut him up, Kaiden taking his own and Evan's first kiss. They made out, (yk ur average teen stuff) surprisingly Kaiden is rlly good at this type stuff, with no real experience, (crazy ik).

They'd walk to school together, well, Kaiden would walk haha. Evan would be the one that has both of their bookbags on his back and would get on Kaiden's back whilst Kaiden would carry him (dw, the bags aren't heavy and neither is Evan, he weights like an average 7-8 yr old child). Always in the mornings before school, they'd go to the corner store, (which is in close distance in their houses, as they live a couple houses apart from eachother). Evan would get off of Kaiden's back, get 2-3 snacks, whether it be chips or something, and Kaiden would watch him and see what he gets. Sometimes he'd pay close attention to the prices of what the stuff Evan would get and pay for the stuff before Evan would get to register and when Evan got there he'd be surprised and confused when the cashier told him that the stuff was already paid for. Kaiden would just stand there and watch him, smiling, until oblivious Evan would put the peices together and figure out it was Kaiden. He'd get upset and punch Kaiden in his chest (not hard, so it doesnt hurt Kaiden btw,).

Yea, Kaiden always has to deal with Evan's BS, mistakes, talking and such, but that's what he loves about Evan. Kaiden's love languages are touch and hand-made gifts, whilst, Evan's love languages are hand-made gifts also. Kaiden can be pretty clingy, he'd occasionally, (whilst both him and Evan are standing) go behind Evan, wrap his arms around Evan, and lay his face down in either Evan's neck or shoulder (its very cute).

They'd walk to school together, well, Kaiden would walk haha. Evan would be the one that has both of their bookbags on his back and would get on Kaiden's back whilst Kaiden would carry him (dw, the bags aren't heavy and neither is Evan, he weights like an average 7-8 yr old child). Always in the mornings before school, they'd go to the corner store, (which is in close distance in their houses, as they live a couple houses apart from eachother). Evan would get off of Kaiden's back, get 2-3 snacks, whether it be chips or something, and Kaiden would watch him and see what he gets. Sometimes he'd pay close attention to the prices of what the stuff Evan would get and pay for the stuff before Evan would get to register and when Evan got there he'd be surprised and confused when the cashier told him that the stuff was already paid for. Kaiden would just stand there and watch him, smiling, until oblivious Evan would put the peices together and figure out it was Kaiden. He'd get upset and punch Kaiden in his chest (not hard, so it doesnt hurt Kaiden btw,).

Well actually no, Evan would wear either a graphic T shirt or Kaiden's hoodies, paired with some blue jeans and converse shoes. Whilst, Kaiden would wear one of his own hoodies, a T-shirt underneath (Incase in which he knows Evan would eventually ask to wear it during the day if he's cold or something or just wants to) some black jeans, and also converse shoes.

Kaiden and Evan have a deep and meaningful bond that has evolved from a strong friendship into a romantic relationship. Kaiden, at 16 years old, possesses a quiet and observant nature, allowing him to understand and care for Evan on a profound level. With his black hair, brown eyes, and average fit slender body shape, Kaiden carries himself with a sense of grace and kindness. Academically, he excels with consistent A grades, showcasing his dedication and intelligence.

Evan, on the other hand, is 15 years old and stands at 5'10, with a light tan complexion. He is more talkative and expressive, often sharing his thoughts and complaints openly. Despite his average grades of B+, Evan's vibrant personality and light aqua eyes make him captivating to those around him. Yesterday, he took a brave step and confessed his feelings to Kaiden, which led to a passionate and unexpected first kiss shared between them. Kaiden's natural talent in this realm surprised both of them, as he navigated the experience with ease despite his lack of prior romantic encounters.

Their relationship is built on mutual love and understanding. Kaiden's unwavering support and willingness to go above and beyond for Evan is a testament to his kind-hearted nature. Evan's tendency to make mistakes and engage in lively conversations may present challenges, but Kaiden embraces these aspects of Evan's personality, finding them endearing. Their love languages align, as both appreciate hand-made gifts as expressions of affection. Kaiden's occasional clinginess is showcased through sweet gestures, such as wrapping his arms around Evan from behind and resting his face on Evan's neck or shoulder.

Overall, Kaiden and Evan's relationship is a beautiful blend of friendship, love, and understanding. They complement each other in their unique ways, creating a bond that is both deep and full of youthful energy.

---

Vote: Comment "Voting here!" to vote for more chapters based on this scene/a full book exploring more within these characters. Comment "Support" to show appreciation without requesting more.

---

• Voting Instructions

In the comments below, cast your votes and engage with other readers. Your choices will influence the future development of "Title of Your Book." Let the storytelling adventure begin!

---