4. William and Aneix

LOG
---

- William & Aneix

## Introduction

Welcome to "Choose a potential story!"! This interactive book invites you to explore diverse characters, scenes, and potential storylines. Your votes will shape the direction of this creative journey. Dive in and be part of the storytelling experience!

---

okay so, there's this couple right? Their names are William, and Aneix. They're in highschool. William is more mature, smarter (straight A+'s), he's also very into books, always reading some long chapter book, taller at 6'2, and sarcastic/quiet. Aneix is more on the immature side, has grades of average C's and D's, (A's in Gym), and more playful. William is 17, while Aneix is 16, (they're in diff grades btw,). They've been dating for 18 months now, they used to be friends, they met in 6th grade. Their relationship is pretty unusual, they haven't kissed yet, (William is gonna surprise Aneix on his 17th birthday with their first one tho) although, they do do other things like cuddle and such, (nothing on the intercourse side yet tho). It's not they're scared to do it or anything, it's just yk never really been brought up to them. Their relationship is more like Will (William) has to take care of Aneix, get him out of trouble and help him and such. It's not that he hates doing it tho, he's completely fine doing it, but he does enjoy getting Aneix to ask for the help and torture him instead.

Aniex would get in trouble by either breaking school rules or do petty little crimes not expecting any consequences out of them. William would just sigh and shake his head in disappointed of him boyfriend wondering how the hell did he end up with him. William would just let Aniex face the consequences, but if he knew they would be too much for Aniex then he'd either do it for him, or help him with them.

Well, as for their "one year anniversary", theirs is different from your typical normal getting flowers and chocolates and such. Instead, William would get something more personal for Aneix, like a game he has been begging for non-stop. But as for Aneix 's gift to William, he makes these coupons, William can use these for Aneix to simply be quiet or to tell him that he wants to be left alone, or to stop and such.

Secret: sometimes William just uses these to his advantage to shut Aneix up for fun and watch him suffer honestly.

---

Scene:
Aneix had a whole long chapter book to read, write a 2000 word essay on it (due in 2 weeks), 2 biology tests that he was sure to fail, and 3 other missing assignments. He had went to William who was sitting in the chair at their apartment which he would usually sit in and read with his reading glasses on. Aneix explained to him what all he had to deal and asked his for help on what to do. William didn't even look up at him, he just simply responded "no, figure it out yourself", Aniex groaned and stomped his feet in annoyance, "ughhhhh! I hate you!" Aniex said. Aniex was desperate now, "please?" He asked. William decided to tease and annoy him some more, "Nah I don't think so, I wouldn't want to help someone who clearly hates me" Will said. Aniex groaned and stomped his foot again, "Will! You know I didn't mean it!" Aniex said. William responded with a "do I though?". Aniex was completely desperate at this point, "Just please Will?" He begged. "Fine, but you can't be lazy with it, you have to actually work." William responded. "Yesss! Thank you!" Aniex said. (End result): Aniex ended up getting B+'s on his assignments, passing his tests, and getting an A on his book report.

---

Vote: Comment "Voting here!" to vote for more chapters based on this scene/a full book exploring more within these characters. Comment "Support" to show appreciation without requesting more.

---

• Voting Instructions

In the comments below, cast your votes and engage with other readers. Your choices will influence the future development of "Title of Your Book." Let the storytelling adventure begin!

---