6. Noah and Jason

---

- Noah & Jason

• Introduction

Welcome to "Choose a potential story!"! This interactive book invites you to explore diverse characters, scenes, and potential storylines. Your votes will shape the direction of this creative journey. Dive in and be part of the storytelling experience!

---

• Character Profiles

Jason

About: Jason, 17, is a tall, playful figure with dark brown, fluffy hair. His mischievous nature and genuine affection shine through in his interactions with Noah, making him a key player in their endearing relationship.

---

Noah

About: Noah, 17, is a soft and adorable figure with light-toned skin. His playful and nurturing nature complements the dynamics of their relationship.
---

## Scenes

• Scene 1: Blow-drying Teasing moment

Description: In the intimate aftermath of a shared shower, Noah and Jason engage in a lighthearted exchange of playful teasing and sweet gestures, creating a scene filled with warmth and affection.

• Scene: (Noah (the soft shorter one) is sitting on the couch, whilst Jason (the more Dom and playful one and taller) is sitting on the floor sitting criss cross in between Noah's legs, facing the other way tho don't make it weird.) Noah and Jason had just finished taking a shower together, although, Noah had told Jason to dry his hair instead of shaking his head and getting water everywhere, Jason didn't really care too much about his hair, teasing Noah was his goal. So since Jason wasn't gonna dry his hair properly, Noah was going to do it for him. Noah was blow-drying Jason's hair, making it more dry. Running his hands through the dark brown toned fluffy hair, he pulled on it. "Hey! Ow! That hurt!" Jason said now leaning his head back, looking up at the smaller. "Good, you deserved it!" Noah said popping Jason on his head, receiving an ow from Jason, Jason returned his head to the proper position. Noah continued to dry the tallers hair. While waiting, Jason got an idea. Jason brought one of Noah's legs closer to him and kissed him on his soft bare skin. This received a "Jase!" From the smaller. Jason smiled and leaned his head back into Noah's lap and looked up at the beautiful sight. "Can you forgive me now?" Jason pleaded. "No! I'm still mad at you!" Noah replied and Jason repositioned his head correctly again. He now leaned down and gave Noah's other leg a small kiss. "Jaseyy!" Noah whined and Jason repositioned his head back into Noah's lap. "What about now beautiful?" Jason asked, "Your annoying as hell, you know that?" Noah responded looking down at the sight of his annoying adorable boyfriend. "Is that a yes?" Jason suggested. "No Jas, it's a no." Noah said and repositioned Jasons head back up. "Aww!" Jason fake-whined. After a little while he leaned his head back and said "what about now bunny?" But Noah just said "no." And repositioned Jasons head once more. This kept on happening every couple of seconds, Jason having a new name for Noah every single time. "What about now cutie?" Jason asked, "Jase, I swear if you ask me that again I'm gonna pop you." Noah threatened. Jason repositioned his head back. He did it again, "you know what?" Noah said and popped Jason on his head hard, "there, now your forgiven!" Jason smiled in returned and gave a "Yay!". Noah sighed and shook his head. They continued in this same position for awhile, Noah drying Jasons hair, whilst Jason giving Noah small sweet little nothing soft bites and kisses on his sweet soft bare legs.

---

Vote: Comment "Voting here!" to vote for more chapters based on this scene/a full book exploring more within these characters. Comment "Support" to show appreciation without requesting more.

---

• Voting Instructions

In the comments below, cast your votes and engage with other readers. Your choices will influence the future development of "Choose A Story." Let the storytelling adventure begin!

---