Our little secret..

Chapa's Pov:

Me and Bose have been dating for quite a while now. By that, I mean about 2-3 years. Somehow, the rest of the group haven't found out, not even Mika, and she's honestly kinda smart. Smart, but annoying. I was getting ready to go to SWAG, when I heard a knock on my window.

"Huh? Is that Bose?" I thought to myself as I left the bathroom to my bedroom, and sure enough, it was Bose.

"Hello, my lady, do you mind if I come in?" Bose asked, pawing at the window like a damn cat.

"Yea sure, one sec!" I open the window and let him inside.

As soon as he got in, he grabbed me by my hips and passionately kissed me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. We stayed like this for quite a while, every now and then breaking the kiss to get some air. I could feel my face flashing a deep red as I played with his hair, which he seemed to enjoy. After a while, we finally broke the kiss, and I finished getting ready.

We had a lot of time to spare, aka about 4 hours before we had to go to SWAG. I would usually get up pretty early, or I just wouldn't sleep because of my insomnia. Bose would usually come about an hour or so after I woke up, so I was surprised he came so early.

Bose's Pov:

I was waiting with my gf for the day to start. We cuddled for a while, but I had a craving for something else.. Like, maybe a quick little make out session.

I took a hold of Chapa's face and planted a passionate kiss on her lip, bringing her as close to me as I possibly can. I could tell just without looking at her cute face that she was blushing a whole lot. I rested my hands on her hips, which just caused her to blush even more.

"I love you so much, Sparky..~" I whispered in her ear, which caused her to become a blushy mess.

"I-I love you too, Brain..~" She whispered back to me as she played with my hair. I honestly love when she plays with my hair, it always finds a way to comfort me.

We continued our make out session, and by the end of it, we both had a few hickeys, which were not too noticeable, but it was still clear that there were definitely some marks. I checked the time. We have about 30 minutes before we have to go.

"You wanna start heading to SWAG?" I asked her, gently caressing her hair.

"Yea sure, we will be pretty early, tho" Chapa replied.

I took her hand and we began to walk to SWAG. After about 10-ish minutes, we finally made it there.

*480 words*
|This wraps up chapter 1, I tried to make it make as much sense as I can, but I also wanted to keep some of my ideas for the next chapter. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter, and have a great day/night! <3|