"Heh, nice lie"

Chapa's Pov:

Me and Bose finally made it to SWAG. While we waited for the others to come, we just talked a bit, flirted here and there, until Ray barged in.

"Hey kiddos, why are you guys here so early?" Ray asked, walking over to us.

I rolled my eyes before answering, "None of your business."

Nobody's Pov:

After a while of Ray trying to strike up conversation with Chapa and Bose, he finally went up to the man's nest, leaving the couple alone.

"Oh, by the way Sparky, do you wanna come over after school?" Bose asked, caressing Chapa's hand.

"Yea sure, my parents won't be back for another few weeks anyways." Chapa answered, looking deep into Bose's eyes.

They were just about to kiss, when Miles and Mika came through the door. Chapa simply rolls her eyes while getting back to her seat as the siblings made their way in. She was a bit upset of how they kinda ruined their moment, but she didn't want to make that very clear. Chapa was in deep thoughts for a bit. So deep, she didn't realize Mika was trying to talk to her.

"Uhm, gurl, you there??? Helloooo, anybody in there??" Mika asked, tapping Chapa's shoulder.

"Hm? What?" Chapa asked as soon as she zoned back in.

"Heyy, I think you zoned out again, and also, what are those marks on your neck?"

'Ah shit... I need to think of a good cover up, they cannot know just yet..!' Chapa thought to herself, looking over at Bose for help.

"Oh, this? It just a few mosque bites!" Chapa said, attempting to hide her neck a bit.

"Heh, nice lie!" Bose said, but quickly shut his mouth when Chapa gave him a death stare, "I-I'm just joking, yea..!" Bose said, afraid of what she may do to him later.

"Okaay? Uhm, anyways, do you wanna hangout later?? Mika asks Chapa.

"Uhm, I would, but I have to take my goldfish to the vet." Chapa said, glancing over at Bose, who was obviously staring at her, causing her to blush.

"Since when did you have a fish? And why do you need to take it to the vet?" Mika asked, sounding a bit confused.

"Since yesterday and because I accidentally zapped it with my powers and it has a small chance of survival. Now, just leave me be." Chapa lied, not wanting to tell her that she's actually going to Bose's house.

"Damn, but alright gurly, hope your fish makes it!" Mika walks back to her seat, and Chapa turned to face Bose.

"Really, is that the best excuse you could come up with?" Bose asked, secretly holding onto Chapa's hand.

"In the span of one second, yes that was all I could come up with." Chapa replied, staring into Bose's eyes.

Just then, Ray came back from the man's nest and yelled, "Alright you guys, shut it up now." And anyone who was talking quickly shut up.

"Very nice, so today, I'll be teaching you about lies, slide 8421!" Ray exclaimed, while the others were tired of of only ever being taught about lies.

"Ray, are you ever gonna teach us something actually interesting, like how do hide a body or something, because we've been learning about lies for 5 years straight!" Chapa complained, which Bose quickly agreed with.

"Well, lying is the biggest part of being a superhero!" Schwoz comes out of nowhere and says.

"I'm pretty sure we know the whole dictionary definition of lies at this point, we've been doing this for years! At this point, I'd actually rather learn how to hide a body than about lies!" Mika protests, the rest agreeing with her.

After a while, Ray taught them what they wanted to learn, giving them good examples.

"But remember, you can only use these tips for fighting crime." Ray reminds them.

633 words
A bit of a longer one, hope you guys liked it! <3