Exposed pt. 2

Mika's Pov:

Uhmm- so, me and Miles just came back from the kitchen, and we walk in to see Bose and Chapa kissing, basically kinda making out! Omg, my observations actually were correct! I honestly don't really wanna bother them, but to be fair, I want them to know that they've just gotten exposed.

"Ayo, we leave for about 6 or 8 minutes, and we come back to find you making out with your little gf, huhh??"I basically tease Bose, Chapa giving me 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 look .

I back away from her, grabbing my brother, and closed the door shut for them.

"Have fun! We have to head home anyways!" Miles yells out to the couple as Miles and I completely leave Bose's house.

Bose's Pov:

Ah shit, we got caught.. But that's fine, we had to tell them at some point anyways. I look up at Chapa, caressing her cheek and going back to kissing her. She kisses back shortly after, and we began our make out session, getting a bit more.. Extreme to say the least. After about 12 minutes, we stopped and just laid there together in my bed cuddling.

Time skip to the next day

Nobody's Pov:

It's the next day now, and Chapa and Bose have just woken up. They began getting ready to head to SWAG, despite the fact that they have 3 hours before they have to go. Chapa put on a outfit she had left in Bose's closet from the last time she had slept at his place, which was a cropped hood, a shirt for underneath, and a pair of cargo pants. Bose put on a hood with a pair of jeans. Once they finished getting changed, they sat on the couch together, Bose placing Chapa on his lap. They watched some TV to pass the time.

2.5 hours later.

There is now about 30 minutes before they must leave to SWAG. They both packed everything they need before heading off, walking together since they didn't have to hide the fact that they are together. After a 10 minute walk, they finally made it.

Ray's Pov:

Andd, just like I expected, these two are the first ones here. But, today was a bit different, instead of coming in at different times, they came in together holding hands. Well, I guess we have a relationship in Danger Force now. I just hope their relationship won't effect the way they fight crime. After a few more minutes, the other two arrived. I decided to let them talk for a bit.

Miles' Pov:

I see Chapa and Bose really are official, and they honestly are a very cute couple. I can already imagine the news for when and if they ever find out about them.

"Soo, what drew you to each other??" Mika asked to the couple.

"Well uhm-" Before Bose could finish, an emergency alarm went off.

We all did as we were trained and went up to the man's nest and transformed.

Nobody's Pov:

"The bank again, the Toddler must've needed money for more baby formula!" Ray exclaimed.

Awol teleports them to the bank, and just see the Toddler with a bag load of money.

"Well well well, if it isn't Captain Man and his group of children!" The Toddler said as he tried to make a run for it.

Captain Man then went running after him, and Volt zaps the Toddler, which hit him, but also hit Captain Man.

"Oop- sorrey-" Volt apologized, putting her hands behind her back.

"*constipated sound* I'm okay!" Captain Man said, as he looked at the Toddler, who was throwing a fit.

Brainstorm used his telekinesis to levitate the bag of money out of the Toddler's hand.

"Hey! That's my money!" The Toddler tries to jump to get it.

As he was distracted by that, Awol and Shoutout snuck up behind him and grabbed him.

"Hey! Get your hands off me!" The Toddler whined, trying to get out of their grip.

Then, the Toddler's two men join the scene.

"Get them, boys!" The Toddler yells to the men as he runs away from Shoutout and Awol's grips, being followed close by Captain Man.

They decided to split up into pairs, Shoutout and Awol fighting one of the men, Volt and Brainstorm fighting the other one.

/time skip to after the fight cuz I'm lazy af-/

Once they got back to the man's nest, they transform back and just chilled, talking to each other. After a while, they said their goodbyes and left, going home, but Chapa left with Bose to his place.

768 words-
Hope you liked this longer one, took me a while to do it because stupid school 😭