Pet names + exposed pt. 1

Bose's Pov:

I'm glad we actually got to learn something new today. Tho, I couldn't stop thinking about the beautiful woman behind me. I couldn't wait until the end of the day.

Time skip to the end of the day.

At this time, we were all packed up, and Ray was letting us talk for a bit before we left.

"Hey guys, do y'all wanna come over? We could even possibly have a sleepover?" I suggested.

"Yea sure, Boo, I was gonna sneak in typically anyways." Chapa replied almost immediately, me smiling at her.

"Yeah me and Miles will come, tho we can't stay the night, but did Chapa just call you Boo? Is there something we don't know about? And what does she mean by she sneaks in typically?" Mika asked curiously.

Before I could even think of an answer, Chapa covered my mouth and said, "None of your business."

Mika's Pov:

There definitely has to be something going on between Bose and Chapa. They always act so weirdly with each other, almost like a.. Couple.. Omg, are my observations actually true?! But then again, they don't really seem like they like each other, but they also don't seem like just friends.. Ahh, this is too confusing for me!

Nobody's Pov:

It was finally time to leave, so Ray dismissed them, and they left to Bose's place. Miles and Mika were walking way ahead of Bose and Chapa. The couple decided this would be a good way to spend some time together. Bose caressed his thumb against Chapa's hand before grabbing it, holding onto her hand. Bose then looks at Chapa's face to see a dark red blush.

"Awe, I love it when I make you blush like that, love..~" Bose said as Chapa covered her blush with her hoodie.

"Shut it, baee!" Chapa whisper yelled at him, still covering her flushed face.

Bose then picks up Chapa bridle style, carrying her to his house.

"Mmh, baeee! Put me down, we're gonna get caught!" Chapa whisper yelled to him again, trying to escape.

"Shh, let's just pretend that you fell asleep or something, and that's why I picked you up. Now, close your eyes, actually rest if you'd like, I think you may need at least a few minutes of sleep." Bose replied, planting a kiss on her lips.

"Mmh.. Alright, fine, I guess I am a bit tired anyways." Chapa states as she rests in Bose's arms, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Time skip to when they finally made it to Bose's place.

"Uhm... Why are you carrying Chapa, Bose?" Mika asked curiously.

"Cuz she got tired on our way here, so I just decided to carry her." Bose answered as he opened the door to the house and led them to his room, laying Chapa down on his bed.

"Ohh, yea that makes sense, she does have insomnia so-" Mika replied, looking over at Miles.

"Yo, we're gonna go to the kitchen real quickly." Miles says as he and Mika head to the kitchen, leaving Bose and Chapa alone.

Bose sits next to Chapa on the bed, when she wakes up.

"Hey boo." Chapa says, looking up at Bose.

"Hey lovey." Bose replied as he grabbed Chapa's face and kissed her passionately, Chapa doing the same.

Bose then slowly placed Chapa on his lap as they continue to kiss, forgetting that Miles and Mika could come in any second.

As the couple continues to kiss, they don't realize the two people who have come back...

589 words
Hope you guys enjoyed this one, but let me know how you believe Mika and Miles will react. Anyways loves, have an amazing day/afternoon/night!