Chapter 2 - The girl with a orange ribbon

Italics means action

Bold means thinking

Underline means POV Change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akeno POV

"Poor thing, He fell asleep" Akeno said to herself. Y/N ended up crying himself to sleep in Akeno's arms. He was exhausted of the day he had and to make matters worse, his life was flipped completely. Y/N positioned himself upwards, laying in Akeno's lap

"Oh Y/N, I hope you feel better soon. I don't know what to tell you honestly, I've never been at good at this kinda stuff" Akeno said as she moved Y/N's hair out of his face. Akeno picked up Y/N and carried him and teleported them to her room  at her shrine and layed him down. She got undressed and got into bed with Y/N. "Goodnight Y/N"

Timeskip to Morning

Y/N POV

What the? Who's bed am I in? Where am I?

Y/N felt something grabbing him, "What the hell?" Y/N slowly turned to see a naked Akeno holding onto him as if he was a pillow. 

"...AKENO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Y/N shouted in panic. "My my someone's already awake" Akeno responded. 

"I AM BUT WHY ARE YOU NAKED SLEEPING WITH ME". Akeno looked at you with a smirk "Well you looked so peaceful sleeping and I didn't want to disturb you"

"UH OK BUT PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON" Y/N shouted. "Aw you're no fun Y/N" Akeno pouted as she put her top on.

"Thank You, nothing could've prepared me for that this morning". "Well seems like it was a first for you" Akeno replied. 

"WHAT no it isn't a first it's actually happened several times before" Y/N said as he looked away embarrassed. He knew that was a lie but he didn't wanna seem like a total loser in front of someone like Akeno.

"Sure cutie, sure" Akeno teased, Y/N went red. Never had a girl called him something of that nature to his face.

"Where am I anyways?" Y/N asked

"You're at my shrine, well house I guess you could say. Rias and Asia are living with Issei at the moment and I don't know where Koneko and Kiba stay."

"Interesting, wait shit" 

"What's wrong" Akeno asked

"Nothing nothing, I just realized we have school and I didn't iron out my uniform." Y/N said in a bummed out tone "Fuck."

"Already done"

"Huh?" Y/N looked over to the door, there was his uniform hanging. Akeno had ironed it before she fell asleep. "I ironed out for you before I went to bed. Thought it was the least I could do for you" Akeno replied as she put on her uniform

"Oh, thanks. I assume we're meeting Rias afterschool again?" Y/N questioned.

"Yup, there's still some things we have to update you on. Apparently Rias has some news we must talk about but won't clarify what"

"Well great, I don't even feel like going to school" Y/N pouted. 

"You're so cute when you pout, hurry up I'll be downstairs making breakfast for us" Akeno teasingly said as she went downstairs

"Thanks" Y/N got up and put on his uniform, he looked in the mirror and fixed up his hair. "This is not how I imagined my life to go. I miss you Mom and Dad, I promise to get answers and make you guys proud. Peace among everyone is my mission and I won't rest until it's done."