Chapter 5 - Awakening new powers

Italics means action

Bold means thinking

Underline means new POV

(HUGE HEADS UP: I'm redoing the power system for Y/N as I find it way too complicated to follow even for myself. I'll be doing 1 animal and I've decided on it being a dragon. Y/N will have majority water and Ice powers but I'm going to take a part out of JJK and give him the six eyes, infinity, and limitless to give that little power boost. Other than that everything is the same)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Major Timeskip After the battle between Kokabiel

Y/N POV

Y/N was laying bed listening to his favorite song, it had been a while since Rias told him to come to the ORC room

"I wonder what their up to?" Y/N picked up his phone and looked at it. No messages, he quickly texted Issei just to make sure they didn't go ghost on him "Hm, it went through. I mean they talk to me at school I just don't understand. Ah they're fine, I'm sure they're just killing some strays"

Meanwhile at the School

"ISSEI BE CAREFUL, VALI IS NO JOKE" Rias called out to Issei with concern, Vali just threatened Issei's parents and that was something that wasn't gonna stand with Issei

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU VALI!" Issei yelled out and suddenly powered up  a bunch

Back to Y/N POV

"Yeah, I'm sure they're fine" Y/N rolled over in Akeno's huge bed "I kinda miss her, well it's only been a day. Why am I overthinking so much? Argh, Ima go grab a snack"

Eat something healthy you fat fuck.

"Shut the fuck up Ryuu. I'll let you know my body is perfect shape"

I was messing with you kid

"I know that idiot" Y/N opened the fridge and checked out what was in Akenos fridge, for the first time he was going through Akeno's things and he didn't care. She wasn't going to be back for a little so he might as well enjoy himself. "Eh, some yogurt and berries wouldn't hurt"

Y/N grabbed his food and made his way upstairs back into Akenos room. This time he observed it and saw a picture of what she looked like as a kid with her mom but it looked as if her dad was ripped out of the picture. Daddy Issues, yikes. "Hey Ryuu look at this, isn't this Akeno as a kid?"

It is, her and her mom Shuri Himejima

"Oh sick, soooooo just because I can wield a little bit of lightning does that mean I'm compatible with her?" Y/N asked in sing songy voice

WHAT? NO? Jesus kid you gotta not get your hopes up. You realize she's also flirting with Issei.

"SHUT UP! I know that, I just need some hope you know. Akeno is a 10 and I would hate to lose that."

You're going to loose that

"WHO'S THE ONE WHO TOUCHED HER NAKED BODY?"

You starting to sound like that perverted brat

"AW SHIT, DAMN IT, you're right I am"

Finish your food and go to sleep fatass

"STOP CALLING ME FAT!"

NO!

*Sigh* "I miss my family man, this new life is so weird. All I've been doing is school, training, and sleeping. What more is there to my life? I was bored but now I'm not"