𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

Beep! Beep! I hear my alarm go off

Beep! Beep! I hear my alarm go off. I immediately wake up cause I want to have as much time as possible to get ready. I look over to the side of the room to see that Nicki thankfully didn't wake up to my alarm. I get up and go get my clothes from my dresser, today I'm wearing a pink little cardigan with my white dress. I go to the bathroom to get changed because I don't want Nicki to see my goodies. I finish doing my makeup and check the time seeing I only have 30 minutes! I start running back to my dorm.

As I'm running to my dorm, I hit my head on something hard. causing me to fall down, "Watch where the fuck your going." Someone says.

woah there voice is very deep and sexy.

stop Liv

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you and I was running late so I had- "shut the fuck up." he says walking away. Woah that was rude of him to say that.

I stand up and start walking to my dorm so that doesn't happen again. But I don't blame him for how he acted, maybe he was just having a bad day. Because I know when I have bad day I get grumpy sometimes.

I get to my dorm room, I see Nicki at her desk. It looks like she putting lipstick on, her makeup looks really pretty! Maybe I could ask her to do mine sometime.

" hey Liv!" she's says while putting her lipstick away

"hi Nicki! What's your first period?"

she sighs "English."

"Ooo that sounds fun I love writing so much! I just get lost in the stories I'm writing and sometimes I even wish that I could live in the book, have you ever thought that? Romance books are my favorites! Because I'm always hoping for my book boyfriend's to appear in real life and also- " I stop myself when I realized how much I was talking.

"It's okay I'm listening." Nicki says smiling

I smile. In high school I've always been told that I talk to much or when I tried speaking no one listens. And now every time I catch my self rambling about stuff. I stop myself because I don't want to make them mad with me talking so much.

"Thanks Nicki, I have to head to first period have a good day!" I say while grabbing my backpack and heading out the door.

First period I have Mathematics, which I'm not excited for cause I suck at math. I step into class and say hi to the professor, but as I'm going to take a seat I see the same dude that I ran into earlier. I wave at him since maybe he's not grumpy anymore, he ends up just rolling his eyes. Welp never mind about him not being grumpy.

I take my seat and the teacher starts talking about our lesson for today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm listening to what the teacher is saying, but I keep feeling someone's eyes on me so I turn my head and see rude guy starting at me, with a straight face.

what's his problem?

I give him a smile and he just scoffs and rolls his eyes. What the heck why is he starting at me. Twenty minutes go by and class is ending I start packing up my things, I'm the last one to leave class. I get up and push in my chair saying bye to the teacher.

As I'm walking someone grabs my waist and turns me around

holy guacamole

He has dark skin with dark brown eyes and black hair. He's so hot, and than I see rude guy next to him. " hey beautiful, my names Damian and this is Matt." He points to rude guy I mean Matt.

"hi I'm Liv nice to meet you!"

"That's a pretty name." Damian says smiling

I blush "Thank you!" I say smiling back

there both so hot.

Damian is a little shorter than Matt. Matt has dark brown eyes with hair brown. Damian smiles and says " there's a party in a few weeks would you like to come?  you could bring a friend if you like." Damian says. 

"Oh yea sure!" I say

"ok here's my number." He says while writing it on a piece of paper. He smiles than him and Matt walk away.

Omg I just got invited to my first party ever! I need to tell Nicki! I start speed walking to my dorm.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Nick! Nicki! Guess what!" I say running into the dorm

"What?" She looks up with a confused face

It looks like she just got back from her class. " I got invited to a party! Do you want to come? And it's totally okay if you don't. I get it!"

"Are you kidding me. I never miss a party." She says smiling

"Yay!" I say. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, I take it out and check who it is. I smile it's Damian!

Damian💕

hope you can make it to the party 🎉

I  will :)

Hii loves!! Hope you guys like this chapter better!! Can't wait for the party 🤭