𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

It's the weekend!! Nicki said that she wants to go shopping for our outfits for the party! So I'm currently getting ready right now, today it's pretty cold out so I'm wearing white jeans with an oversized pink sweater and white ear muffs

It's the weekend!! Nicki said that she wants to go shopping for our outfits for the party! So I'm currently getting ready right now, today it's pretty cold out so I'm wearing white jeans with an oversized pink sweater and white ear muffs. As you could tell I love the color pink!

"Are you ready to go Liv?" Nicki says from her side of the room

"Yes!" I say

We leave our dorm and start walking towards Nicki's car. Woah. She has a Mercedes Benz with red interior. I get into the car and Nicki starts playing Slow Down by Chase Atlantic.

"I love this song!" Nicki says I giggle. Nicki starts singing the lyrics while I look at the window smiling. Nicki starts turning down the music "what kind of outfit are you thinking of wearing?" She asks me "hmm I don't really know, but I want to wear a cute dress!"

"hm okay." She says thinking while turning up the music again. We get to the mall and and start looking around the stores. I haven't found anything that I like so far. We walk into a store that has a lot of cute dresses, Nicki finds a tight small red dress that has sparkly straps.

"Oo how about this one for you?"she pulls out a white tight dress with sleeves that flow out and the ends. I stare at it an awe " I love it!" We both start laughing as we head to the fitting rooms. "Okay come out when your done." Nicki says as she steps into her fitting room. I change out of my outfit and put on the dress. Oh my gosh it fits like a glove! It fits my figure perfectly. I step out of the fitting room seeing Nicki she looks beautiful! "you look gorgeous Nicki!" I say to her "thank you! Your dress fits you perfectly!" I smile "let's go pay for these so we can leave, cause I'm starving!" She says while heading back into her fitting room.

After we finish paying we head out to the car and stop to get some food on the way, Nicki parks the car. "I'm really glad that we became friends." I say smiling. "me too!" She says.

- - - - - - - -

Nicki drops me back off at the dorms cause she had somewhere to be . I grab my things to go take a shower, but I start to hear commotion outside. I open my dorm door and see a huge circle of people surrounding something, I go to see if everyone is okay. I spot Damian and run up to him, "what's going on?" I ask him. He sighs "Matt got into a fight." " why?" I ask

stop being so nosy Liv.

"I don't really know. We were at a party couple rooms down, and this kid came up to Matt and whispered something in his ear. Making him mad." He said " oh." is all I say

Someone finally manages to break them apart, the guy that Matt was fighting doesn't look good he has a bloody face and two black eyes. While Matt on the other hand looks perfectly fine just bloody knuckles, Matt comes walking to Damian and I. "Why the fuck did you just beat the shit out of that kid?" Damian says angry. Matt opens his mouth to speak but than he looks at me for a second "I'll tell you later." He says walking away.

I turn to Damian "uh um, well I'll see you at the party" I say smiling to him

"Yea." He says walking to Matt

I head back to my dorm to shower after that. I grab my things once again and step into the shower, letting the hot water run down my body. I love showers so much, there just so relaxing. Like the hot steamy water on your body while just thinking about what ever is on your mind is so comforting, it's like a big warm hug.

After the shower I decide to call my dad, I haven't seen him in forever and I miss him.
"Hey dad!" "Hi! How's my sweet girl doing?" " good! Dad I got Invited to my first party!" " that's excited! When is it?" " it's next Friday!" "Well I'm very proud of you kiddo." "I love you dad."

"I love you too."

- - - - - - -

hii loves!! How did you like this chapter? Why do you think Matt got into a fight?