𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

She hugged me

She hugged me.

The moment are bodies touched it felt like a spark.

Yes, I've been touched by girls before, but she's different. Something about her makes my body want to be touched by her all the time.

After she pulled away from the hug. She smiled at me, god that smile makes me want to do unimaginable things to her. It's so fucking tempting to ruin her innocence.

I'm cut out of my thoughts when I hear the front door open, "Hey, sorry I forgot that you were coming to my house." Damian says opening the fridge

"It's fine." I say walking towards the kitchen

"Since the party's tomorrow, Liv sent me a picture of what she's gonna wear. She looked beautiful in it." My jaw clenches at what he said. No guy should be able to look at her not even Damian. His phone starts ringing, "I got to go. See you later." He says walking out the door.

- - - - - -

while i'm in class I see Liv taking notes. She's beautiful, out of this world beautiful.  The bell rings, I get out of my seat and start heading towards the door. I bump into something or someone, I look to see who it is. It's Liv.

"Sorry! I didn't see you!" she says grabbing her stuff from the ground and looks up at me with wide eyes. She sighs "why do we keep meeting like this." with a hand over her head

I lift my hand towards her to help her up. She looks up at me with confusion, then takes my hand.

Fuck

Her hands are so soft. They fit perfect in my hand, like they were made for each other.

" Thank you." she smiles walking away. I'm left there hard. That fucking smile does things to me.

- - - - - -

After finishing my classes, I finally get to go back to my apartment. It's probably my favorite part of the day cause i'm alone.

I hate being around people for so long especially people I don't like which is probably the whole entire school. My social battery ruins out pretty fast.

I unlock the door and take off my shoes going straight to my room, I change into grey sweats and a black hoodie. I grab my book from my desk, I love reading a lot but would never admit it to someone.

My favorite types of books to read are Horror and romance books. When Damian found out I read, He said that he would have never guessed it. In school I'm seen as tu "bad boy" But really I just don't really like talking to people.

I turn on the lamp next to my bed and get lost in the book.

- - - - - -

so sorry for the short chapter again

vote and comment!! 🤍