𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

It's monday today, which means I have class today

It's monday today, which means I have class today. As much as I love the mornings, I don't like that I have mathematics for my first period. It's just not a good start off to the mornings.

Today i'm wearing a pink long sleeve with black flare leggings and brown uggs. And for my hair it's in two braids with white bows on the ends.

I head out of my dorm room and start heading to first period. On my way there I look at my phone to see if anyone's texted me, I smile seeing Damian has texted me.

Damian💕
how are you?

good! how are you?

I'm good, what class
do you have rn?

sadly mathematics :(

have fun :)

I'm so happy that me and Damian became friends! or I think we are friends. I hope we are! I get to class and take my seat, the teacher comes in right after me. The class is full today the only seat left is next to me. I'm taking notes on what the teacher is saying, suddenly the door opens showing Matt in the doorway.

"Your late. Everett." The teacher says

"No really." Matt says sarcastically rolling his eyes. The class starts laughing

"That's enough! Everett, take your seat now!" He shouts with a mad look on his face

Matt scoffs and starts walking towards me. Oh my gosh I forgot that the only seat open was next to me, I quickly move my bag off the chair and try to room my chair a little so we have space between us. He pulls out the chair and takes a seat, he spreads his legs and puts his hands on his lap. I hear my phone buzz in my pocket causing Matt to look up at me. I take my phone out and see that Damian texted me again.

Damian💕
hey beautiful I was wondering
if you wanted to hang out with me?

I would love too :)

great I'll pick you up at 4 :)

I'm so excited to see what Damian has planned! Even if it's just watching a movie I'll be happy!

"why are you texting Damian for?" Matt says

I turn my head to look at him

woah even with sitting down he still tower overs me.

"Oh um, we're friends." I say quietly so the teacher doesn't hear us. Matt looks me up and down than nods his head.

- - - - - - - - -

After my other classes I go to my dorm and get dressed, Damian said to wear comfy clothes. I end up picking out a off the shoulder grey sweatshirt with pink sweatpants. I check my phone and see that it's 3:50. I hear a knock on the door, I go over to open and see that it's Nicki.

"Hi Liv!" She says with a smile on her face

"Hi Nicki!" I say hugging her

"Am I interrupting something?" I look up to see Damian in the doorway

"Hi Damian! Damian this is Nicki and Nicki this is Damian." I say to both of them

"Hi" Damian says looking at Nicki almost mesmerize

"Hi." Nicki says looking unamused

I sense the feeling that Nicki feels awkward

"Let's get going Damian."

- - - - - - - -

hii loves!! I just wanted to let you know that Damian and Liv are not going to do anything they are just simply good friends. Also I'm so sorry for the very short chapters, I'm trying to make them longer!