𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

We make it to Damian's apartment! I'm excited to see how it will look! Its a ten minute drive from campus, which isn't far

We make it to Damian's apartment! I'm excited to see how it will look! Its a ten minute drive from campus, which isn't far. Damian gets out of the car and than opens the door for me. "thank you!" I say to him

"no problem." He says. Damian unlocks the door to reveal a kitchen with a island and to the right a living room with a black couch and a Tv. It's a two bedroom apartment.

"Love your apartment." I say smiling

"Thanks." he says smiling back

"so, what did you have in mind of doing?" I say tilting my head

"well, I thought that we could play bored games and watch a movie or something." He says smiling.

"That sounds like fun!" I say smiling

"ok, how about you go find a movie to watch and I'll make the popcorn?" He says

"ok." I say smiling. I go to the couch and grab the remote to find a movie to watch. I end up picking Tangled! It's one of my favorite movies, plus I think Flynn Rider is pretty cute. Damian comes back with the popcorn and a blanket, I turn on the movie and we both begin eating the popcorn.

We're thirty minutes into the movie and  I start to feel my eyes getting heavy, "is it okay if I take a quick nap?" I say looking up at Damian. he nods looking at me with tired eyes as well. I see Damian close his eyes and not even a second later he starts snoring, lucky him it takes me an hour to be able to fall asleep. I slowly start to close my eyes but I suddenly hear the Some one unlocking the front door. I quickly shut my eyes close, in case of an intruder. I hear the front door open and try my best to stay still and act like I'm sleeping.

Then I hear footsteps coming closer and closer towards Damian and I, I open my eyes in case the intruder tries to kill I can tell the police! Once I open them I see a very mad looking Matt with his jaw clenched. "What are you doing here." He says

"I was hanging out with Damian and than we fell asleep." I say quietly so it doesn't wake Damian up.

I get up from the couch and Matt just looks me up and down before leaving into the bathroom. I want to go back to my dorm, but I don't want to wake Damian up he looks so comfortable.

I text Nicki asking where she was, and she said finishing a project for math. So I didn't want to disturb her either.

Matt comes out of the bathroom and looks at me "do you um, need a ride?" he says scratching the back of his neck.

"yes please." I say smiling to him.

He starts walking towards the door, his car is a black Porsche 911 with black interior.

we both get in the car and Matt starts pulling out of the parking lot.  "What's your favorite color?" I ask him.

"black." He says 

"Ooo, I love the color pink! My whole closet is filled with pink clothing! Have you ever watched Tangled it's one of my favorite movies, you kind of look like Flynn Rider." I say smiling at him.

"you talk a lot." He says

"I know." I say smiling even bigger. We get to campus, I wish the car ride lasted longer cause I was really enjoying talking to him. I get out of the car and start walking towards him to thank him for taking me back to my dorm.

"thank you." I say smiling up at him

"no problem." He says looking like he wants to smile. I wrap my arms around his torso and lay my head on his chest, he's stiff for a moment but then relaxes and puts his arm around my waist.

We stay like that for a moment.

I wait for him to pull away but he doesn't.

I take my head off his chest and smile at him.

- - - - - -

this has chapter was so cute. Also this is a fast burn, but they are not going to be saying I love you in chapter 10. It will just be cute little moments like this.

please comment and vote ! 🤍