Chapter 647. Sierra Flirting. Angel's eight level.

Evelyn stopped cultivating and stretched her body. Her level was very close to breaking through into the eighth realm, like all the others. "Sierra, how are you doing?"

The wild and elegant tall woman materialized wearing blue cultivation robes with white fur on the edges, highlighting her feral nature. Evelyn had to look up. Even though Sierra wasn't as tall as Yasenia, she was close enough.

Sierra asked. "How about we walk outside for a while?"

Evelyn nodded and smiled. "Sure!"

They walked outside by themselves and talked together. "How are you getting used to the human body?"

Sierra extended and then flexed her arm, making the smooth arm bulge and showing slim yet powerful muscles. "Feels nice, to be honest. I'm very satisfied with my body."

Evelyn gulped. "Each time you flex, you are truly a treat for the eyes."

Sierra laughed, showing her long fangs. "Is that why you asked me to do those poses in the bathroom?"

Evelyn nodded unabashedly. "Of course, the streamlined muscles that appear when you flex give that 'Wild' feeling around you that makes my stomach flutter." Then, she looked at Sierra's breasts. "Sigh, why aren't you bigger?"

Sierra was speechless. "Oy, you can't even hold one of my breasts with one hand. How am I small?"

Evelyn snorted. "It should be impossible to hold with BOTH hands."

The Wolf Queen rolled her blue eyes. "That would make my breasts even bigger than my head!"

Evelyn giggled. "That's the point."

Sierra suddenly stopped and looked sideways. Evelyn followed her gaze and saw a silver-furred wolfkin in the distance. Evelyn recognized her. "That's Zephyrith, right?"

Sierra licked one of her fangs, her blue eyes shining with deep emotions. "That's right. Do you want to come and go talk?"

Evelyn blinked twice and closely looked at Sierra's face. She opened her eyes wide and muttered. "Don't tell me..."

The Wolf Queen grinned. "What? Afraid?"

Evelyn burst into laughter. "Not at all. But... Isn't she a woman? You are searching for someone who can give you pups, right?"

Sierra nodded and squinted. "Yes, but... I have a feeling that she is not a normal woman."

Evelyn lifted an eyebrow. "Andrea or Yasenia?"

Sierra shrugged and smirked. "I'll have to lift her skirt for that."

Evelyn chortled. "Let's go and see your... skills. Also, if I go together, I might be a hindrance. Are you sure you want me to accompany you?"

Sierra snorted. "If my partner is reluctant to you, then they can go their way for all I know."

Evelyn's eyes softened, and she bumped her shoulder with Sierra. "Well, let's go see your courting skills, Sierra."

Sierra chuckled.

Zephyrith was walking and looking around with her Fate element when suddenly, she felt a predatory glance land on her. The gaze was quite overbearing, and her Fate element activated, making her body shudder, and her eyes widen while her heart skipped a beat. 'Huh? Not even the Patriarch can cause this reaction in me. Who...?'

She turned toward the source and froze for a second.

Zephyrith's red eyes met with a pair of piercing blue cold eyes from a tall and elegant woman. The facial features were sharp, with eyes that commanded respect and a beautiful "Queen" symbol marked on the middle of her forehead and above her snowy eyebrows.