Chapter 733. Yasenia's Cultivation Progress.

After Yasenia read the summary of the information, she separated the related documents and read everything about Zephyrith's situation in depth.

A few moments later, she smiled wryly. "As expected, it is my fault. Our show of power has been too effective, and, scared by it, he now wants to consummate his marriage with Zephyrith sooner to gain strength. After all, no matter how confident he is in himself, he won't underestimate Alaia, who has reached the half-step Dantian Spiritualization realm."

She passed her hand through her long hair and sighed, feeling a bit troubled. "What should I do with this?"

She really didn't want to start a conflict with him before the summit.

After all, what she wanted to do at the summit was stabilize her position in the entire continent publicly so that she could deal with all the threats in a "legitimate" way.

If she attacked now, even with our alliance forming, many powers would consider her an "alien" power that suddenly tried to dip their hands in the large pie called Distancia Continent. Naturally, they won't be happy.

Yasenia leaned back, crossing her arms under her chest and getting thoughtful. There were many ways, like an assassination. But, again, doing so is like telling the rest of the powers. "Hey, I can kill the Patriarch of one of the strongest races covertly. Maybe you are next?"

In short, the nail that stuck out got hammered.

Moreover, although the dragoness knew the marriage was being brought forward, she didn't know when it would happen. 'Thankfully, I asked Doriel to warn Zephyrith right after the War. She is not a weak person, so she should be able to protect herself for a while. Speaking of which, Doriel is already back, right?'

After thinking for a moment, she called Doriel. A few seconds later, the woman appeared from a shadow, respectfully standing by her side.

With a bow as a greeting, she asked. "You called, Young Miss?"

Yasenia nodded. "How confident are you in entering the core of Fu Lang Zu's territory and delivering a message and communication device to Zephyrith?"

Doriel got thoughtful and answered. "Unless she is right by the place where their ancestors hide, I should have no problems."

The dragoness blinked. "Their ancestors?"

Doriel nodded. "I felt a few powerful auras in their territory that felt somewhat threatening. They should be peak-level Epoch Cores stuck at the realm's limit because of Distancia's Heaven's limitations. Compared to a fresh Half-step like Alaia, they are much stronger."

Yasenia frowned. "So, they can beat you?"

Doriel shook her head. "Unless we fight, it is yet to be seen. After all, raw power is not something that limits us. But, they are opponents that we need to take into account."

Yasenia nodded. "How many of them are there?"

Doriel shook her head. "The auras I felt were hidden, so my estimates are between 2 to 7."

After hearing her, the dragoness somewhat relaxed. She knew that the foundation of powers here in Distancia was not simple; that's why she was always careful.

Yasenia pondered for a second and showed her the information.

After Doriel read it, Yasenia asked. "How do you see it? Are you confident?"

Doriel nodded. "I can do that. However, Young Miss, didn't this woman reject your invitations twice already? The last time I went, she was still stubborn, saying that we didn't know what we were dealing with."