Chapter 707. New Currents Muddle The Waters.

Looking at the swamp around them, the girls smiled.

Evelyn laughed. "We are finally outside!"

Andrea hugged Yasenia from behind and placed her chin on her shoulder. "Our gains this time are exceptional. What do we do now, love?"

The dragoness pondered and spoke. "I mean, no matter how much more we look around, I don't think we'll gain much better gains, right? Should we return?"

The girls got thoughtful, and Kali asked. "If we get anything, what could we get?"

Yasenia pondered. "Well, we managed to get a Natural Treasure, but I doubt there is more than one in this secret realm. Natural Treasures are not cabbage that you can find at will, after all. Then, there is a chance of a second event similar to the [Library Of Trials], which can be interesting. However, there probably isn't. Otherwise, this secret realm would not be open to the public."

They found her logic sound, and Evelyn commented. "So... We leave?"

Yasenia looked around for a while and finally nodded. "The energy quality of this realm is certainly better than the outside, but that's only truth if we are not talking about our sect. The energy purity there is probably better than here. There are no extra benefits, and Yu Lei's words have created a suspicion in my mind."

Kali gently held Yasenia's hand and asked, looking up at her gently. "What did you guess?"

With a lot of certainty, Yasenia spoke. "I think they are trying to create an ambush outside the secret realm, or at least, something similar. We've been very aggressive, and Yu Lei knows that we got the [Diamond Keys]. This is nothing but a tempting piece of raw meat dangling in front of her eyes."

Evelyn chuckled. "That would only be tempting to you, love."

Yasenia scratched her cheek with her free hand and laughed shyly. "Well, you know what I meant."

The mischievous girl nodded with a smile.

At this moment, her communication device rang. Yasenia blinked and opened it.

"Young Miss, I can finally contact you. We have a small problem."

Yasenia's relaxed appearance tensed as she asked. "What happened?"

"We've received a secret message from Tengliu and Coraline. It says that the powers are preparing an ambush outside the secret realm. Even Luscia has received one from their Glass Scale Lamia Matriarch, telling her to get out of our sect because our survival rate is low. It seems that many people are targeting us."

Yasenia muttered. "I see."

Alaia asked, confused. "Did you already know, young miss? You are quite calm."

Yasenia laughed. "Well, I've provoked many powers. It would've been strange if they didn't react when I'm carrying a literal treasure trove with me. Speaking of which... Your words have clarified it, but just in case, is Tengliu's and Feathdra's situation solved?"

Alaia answered affirmatively. "It was a group out of her control that started most of the things. It seemed that this group appeared quite a long time ago, but they never did something extreme enough for Tengliu to be able to notice. Feathdra's involvement was also a good clue since her mother is one of the core members."

Alaia sighed and continued. "Young Miss, Tengliu is really competent. The plans she had shared with us were intricate and detailed to the point that the only faults I could find were those related to her ignorance about our hidden strength. I would've changed very few things if I had the same information as her. She has a level similar to us planning-wise."